Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 567
  1. KAM1138
    KAM1138's Avatar
    #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    I'd like to ask you what you mean with that response.

    KAM
  2. #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by KAM1138 View Post
    I'd like to ask you what you mean with that response.

    KAM
    I'm sad.
  3. #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by KAM1138 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

    Let's do a little comparison here.

    What are the typical tactics of Hate Mongers?

    They stereotype people--making them into a caricature. Check

    They fabricate negative claims about the group, Check

    They ridicule that stereotype (ignoring that people are individuals). Check

    They come up with derogatory names. Check

    They use a horrific example that someone in that group did and apply it to everyone in that group. Check.

    It seems to me that some people here (not all), are more than happy to use the same tactics that Hate-mongers the world over utilize to attack people they have decided they dislike.

    What's next? How about you accuse "Teabaggers" of coming to rape your liberal women.

    Really--how low will you people go?

    KAM
    Well said.

    They are trying to lump everyone into 1 group, calling names...nanny nanny boo boo! They really know what "tea bagging" is. They can try to say it doesn't mean that, but come on???? Common sense says otherwise.

    They are trying to lump the KKK, homophobes, anti jews, anti everythings into this one group of people.

    Your case simply doesn't hold water. Spin, spin, spin, thats all you've got.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
  4. #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    Or how about the Gay pride parades with grown people marching down the street with "strap ons" and "**** less chaps"???? In front of children. Is that a case of Democrat nut jobs????
    I have met many gay folks who characterize themselves as conservative/republican so I'm not sure what your getting at.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  5. #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by KAM1138 View Post
    No, you're wrong. Being NEAR someone that does something wrong does not make you guilty of it. This is blatant guilt-by-association you are attempting here.

    No one should rightfully be made to be subjected to someone's smears for something they didn't do, or directly advocate/support.

    This whole line of attack is based on the false premise that someone has to Preemptively defend themselves by actively disassociating themselves with someone they might not even know or be aware of.

    KAM
    Oh come on! You're telling me CPAC had no responsibility to disassociate themselves from Tancredo's statements made in a speech as an invited guest of CPAC?!?!?

    If so then I contend they are tying themselves to that message. Plain and simple. No explaining it away.
  6. KAM1138
    KAM1138's Avatar
    #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    Pro Abortionist attacks Pro Life person


    So you see, this is an actual physical assault. We can pull up videos like this all day long on both sides, but where does that get us???
    Ok, well, all you Pro-Choice folks out there had better hurry up and declare your opposition to this person's actions, or you'll be smeared. Yep, clearly, you all support her actions unless you disown her, and make sure never attends any Pro-choice rallies.

    Oops, too late--you didn't disavow her fast enough, all Pro-Choice people are violent criminals who attack innocent protesters and enemies of the First Amendment.

    Of course ANY reasonable person would reject this sort of idiotic ploy.

    KAM
  7. #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by kalimotxo View Post
    I've been to a LOT of gay pride parades and I've never once seen anyone with a strapon. I think you're fantasizing.
    Well, I would post the link, but it would probably be against the TOS....There is great footage of 2 women portraying sex with a strap on in front of a Church.

    I probably would fantasize if they were two hot women, but they're too "butch" for me
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
  8. KAM1138
    KAM1138's Avatar
    #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    I'm sad.
    About what? You responded to my post, so what in my post made you sad?

    KAM
  9. #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    They are trying to lump the KKK, homophobes, anti jews, anti everythings into this one group of people.
    Well, if the shoe fits....
  10. #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by KAM1138 View Post
    About what? You responded to my post, so what in my post made you sad?

    KAM
    The whole thing.
  11. KAM1138
    KAM1138's Avatar
    #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Oh come on! You're telling me CPAC had no responsibility to disassociate themselves from Tancredo's statements made in a speech as an invited guest of CPAC?!?!?

    If so then I contend they are tying themselves to that message. Plain and simple. No explaining it away.
    Did Barack Obama have a Responsibility to reject Reverend Wright's hate-speech? Because he didn't...not until he was running for President.

    By your logic, Barack Obama tied himself to Anti-American, Racist Messages for a period of about 20 years.

    KAM
  12. KAM1138
    KAM1138's Avatar
    #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    The whole thing.
    You're being very evasive.

    Do you agree with that assessment or disagree?

    Are you sad, because you see that those sorts of tactics used by racists, and homophobes are being used here against Tea-party People? Or are you sad because someone pointed this out? Or for another reason?

    KAM
  13. KAM1138
    KAM1138's Avatar
    #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo View Post
    She's as big of a nutjob as those Teabagger are. NO ONE on the right has disavowed the racism the teabaggers espouse.

    The Republicans are desperate to bring Teabaggers into their fold (as if they were ever not in the fold) so are afraid to say anything against their tactics.
    What espoused racism?

    No one disavowed this Pro-choice person's hateful, violent actions either to my knowledge.

    So, by your logic ALL of you Pro-choice people who haven't specifically disavowed her, support her, agree with her, and are as guilty as she is.

    KAM
  14. #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post

    I can do this all day, and counter every right wing nutjob with a left wing nut job.
    Ya, but what about the "nut-job" who has one person in the house that isn't using a Palm phone? I just notices the irony that the non-Palm phone at your house is a "Rant".

    That's funny, I don't care who ya are!
  15. KAM1138
    KAM1138's Avatar
    #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo View Post
    Do you have any proof that Wright said anti-american, racist messages for 20 years?
    Nope, but none of this is about proof or reasonable claims--which is my point.

    KAM
  16. KAM1138
    KAM1138's Avatar
    #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo View Post
    When all you see in the media is the group you align yourself with holding racist signs, yes, it is your responsibility to say something...unless you agree, of course.
    No, your backwards, Guilty-until-proven-innocent thinking is a load of nonsense.

    KAM
  17. #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by KAM1138 View Post
    Did Barack Obama have a Responsibility to reject Reverend Wright's hate-speech? Because he didn't...not until he was running for President.
    When called on it he did so.

    CPAC organizers where called on Tancredo's speech and did not. It's been a frequent and repeated theme to ignore the extremists for fear of losing the extreme right base.
  18. #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo View Post
    Do you have any proof that Wright said anti-american, racist messages for 20 years?
    Actually, yes. That fact was never in dispute. The only question was whether Obama happened to "not be there" on Sundays when it happened...

    I don't care what Wright said from the pulpit, I couldn't sit for 20 years with someone screaming at me for 45 minutes straight. Even if the content was good, the delivery would drive me crazy. Same holds true of any public speaker that thinks shouting helps me to understand what they are saying...
  19. #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by kalimotxo View Post
    I've been to a LOT of gay pride parades and I've never once seen anyone with a strapon. I think you're fantasizing.
    Probably so, which is why they don't ever show up on the national news. You are making his points for him...
  20. #120  
    Quote Originally Posted by KAM1138 View Post
    You're being very evasive.

    Do you agree with that assessment or disagree?

    Are you sad, because you see that those sorts of tactics used by racists, and homophobes are being used here against Tea-party People? Or are you sad because someone pointed this out? Or for another reason?

    KAM
    It makes me sad that you can't look at that video and call it what it is.

Posting Permissions