Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 567
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    Woof, he's just trying to bait you. Just ignore him, you can't win. Certain people love to use "hit and run techniques" to bait you. Thats a perfect example.
    What's hit and run about it? I made a point and am following up on it.
  2. #22  
    everyone,....just ignore this guy. he doesnt bring anything to the forum
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimobile View Post
    anyways....i saw this on the news. how sad not only what some people will do, but what others are willing to accept and defend.

    this is a shame
    So its ok for Peta to target kids and worse, its ok to ram a vessel off the coast of Antarctica??

    Making fun of a grown man is worse than attempting to sink a ship and possible kill people????

    Is that what you're saying??
    Last edited by notaphonegeek; 03/17/2010 at 11:39 PM.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Please feel free to use that "Report Post" feature at any time.

    Sounds like baiting to me. But hey, you're a cool guy!
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    So its ok for Peta to target kids and worse, its ok to ram a vessel off the coast of Antarctica??

    Making fun of a grown man is better than attempting to sink a ship and possible kill people????

    Is that what you're saying??
    Seems to me you're attempting to distract from the original topic. The subject is the behavior in the video. Not a discussion about all other protesters ever.
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimobile View Post
    everyone,....just ignore this guy. he doesnt bring anything to the forum
    I'm waiting for your answer. You say I bring nothing to the forum.... Yet I bring you evidence of an attack on a ship in International waters where lives were at risk. You say thats better than taunting some guy with Parkinsons???

    Ignore it all you want, but you know you cant justify it.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Seems to me you're attempting to distract from the original topic. The subject is the behavior in the video. Not a discussion about all other protesters ever.
    Actually, it is somewhat "on topic". The post originated as an insult calling people "teabaggers" making fun of a guy who had parkinsons. theog then said he needed to know more (as did I). I responded by saying that Dems and Reps BOTH use these types of tactics. I then posted two more extreme examples of Liberal misbehavior, to show that it's 2 sided.

    Thanks
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
  8. atom00's Avatar
    Posts
    72 Posts
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    #28  
    . So by your logic it's ok to taunt a man with parkinson's because of something PETA did? How is it relavant at all?
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    Actually, it is somewhat "on topic". The post originated as an insult calling people "teabaggers" making fun of a guy who had parkinsons. theog then said he needed to know more (as did I). I responded by saying that Dems and Reps BOTH use these types of tactics. I then posted two more extreme examples of Liberal misbehavior, to show that it's 2 sided.

    Thanks
    I believe the video actually speaks for itself. The bile is undeniable.

    And again I ask how my posts are "hit and run"? You seemed to avoid that question.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by atom00 View Post
    . So by your logic it's ok to taunt a man with parkinson's because of something PETA did? How is it relavant at all?
    Is that what I said at all??? I just said that both major parties use slime tactics to get their points across. Pro lifers will throw red paint at people during their protests, Peta people will throw red paint at people wearing fur.

    There are several examples of wrongdoing on both sides of the isle. Thats my point.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    I believe the video actually speaks for itself. The bile is undeniable.

    And again I ask how my posts are "hit and run"? You seemed to avoid that question.
    I could provide examples, including the one that I was somehow warned for, but I refuse to get baited by you again dathomas.

    The "bile" on the vids I posted are undeniable that both sides do it. If we made a new post for everything a republican did bad and everything a democrat did, we would have no more bandwidth left.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    I could provide examples, including the one that I was somehow warned for, but I refuse to get baited by you again dathomas.
    What'evs. Just stop throwing that accusation around unless warranted.

    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    The "bile" on the vids I posted are undeniable that both sides do it. If we made a new post for everything a republican did bad and everything a democrat did, we would have no more bandwidth left.
    Again, the post was about a particularly nasty example of human behavior. Not choreographed. Simply a human situation put in front of a couple of people that could not rationalize their political beliefs with a human condition so they lashed out at the cause, a person.

    Sad to look at.

  13. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    I believe the video actually speaks for itself. The bile is undeniable.

    And again I ask how my posts are "hit and run"? You seemed to avoid that question.
    I'd say people are pretty upset, wouldn't you?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    So its ok for Peta to target kids and worse, its ok to ram a vessel off the coast of Antarctica??

    Making fun of a grown man is worse than attempting to sink a ship and possible kill people????

    Is that what you're saying??
    Two wrongs dont make a right. Nothing you said makes this scene less disgusting. Are you trying to equate these two groups with liberals somehow?

    The man's sign read something to the effect of....I have parkinson's disease. I need healthcare to pass now.
    Last edited by sublimobile; 03/18/2010 at 12:00 AM.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I'd say people are pretty upset, wouldn't you?
    I'd say the behavior in that video towards the man with the Parkisons was a result of being upset at one's political beliefs faced with another human's condition that was incongruent with the observer's political beliefs.

    What upset him was facing the human condition that he is opposed to addressing.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    I'm waiting for your answer. You say I bring nothing to the forum.... Yet I bring you evidence of an attack on a ship in International waters where lives were at risk. You say thats better than taunting some guy with Parkinsons???

    Ignore it all you want, but you know you cant justify it.
    I wasnt talking to you when I said someone brings nothing to the forum.
  17. #37  
    Apparently, PETA/Sea Shepard = democratic party now. Wow, I had no idea. This had to be one of the most idiotic statements i have ever heard before.

    PS...I'm going to bed now, im not ignoring you if you dont get an answer within 5 min.
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    What'evs. Just stop throwing that accusation around unless warranted.



    Again, the post was about a particularly nasty example of human behavior. Not choreographed. Simply a human situation put in front of a couple of people that could not rationalize their political beliefs with a human condition so they lashed out at the cause, a person.

    Sad to look at.


    Very sad to watch. I'm amazed at the lack of empathy I see everywhere.
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimobile View Post
    Two wrongs dont make a right. Nothing you said makes this scene less disgusting. Are you trying to equate these two groups with liberals somehow?

    The man's sign read something to the effect of....I have parkinson's disease. I need healthcare to pass now.
    No, two wrongs don't make a right. I was making a point that events are staged by both sides to gain media attention.

    The man purposely sat in front of the Republican protesters for a reason. That reason? To get a rise out of them in front of the camera. It's done all of the time. Each side does this and spins it so that the sheeple can get all riled up. The problem is that their are too many pots calling kettles black in this Nation.

    By the way, the Sea Shepherd Society is an admitted left wing organization that was started by Paul Watson because he was kicked out of Greenpeace because he was too mutinous.
    Paul Watson, Sea Shepherd and Greenpeace: some facts | Greenpeace USA

    I don't doubt that the guys sign said that, but I have a family member with Parkinsons. That doesn't make them incapable of being a jerk. In fact my great Aunt is a pain in the **** and the only thing that keeps me from telling her that is because she's family... not because she has Parkinsons.

    BTW, I apologize. I thought you were talking to me. My BADD
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimobile View Post
    Very sad to watch. I'm amazed at the lack of empathy I see everywhere.
    Just out of curiosity (not trying to insult), did you have the same type of empathy when SNL and other Democrats, comedians and others (including my friends) made fun of Reagan when he was diagnosed with Alzheimers?
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions