1.    #1  
    IM GETTIN' 'EM 11 AM TOMOROW MORNING WOOOOOOHOOO for the shows thats at the Fleet Center August 16th and i cant wait TOOL ROCKS!

Anybody else into Tool or the like?
    I like TOOL.
    Got plenty of them in my garage. All Craftsman. Didn't need a ticket to get 'em, though.
    It's gotta be weather balloons. It's always weather balloons. Big, fiery, exploding weather balloons.
    -- ComaVN (from Slashdot)
    saw them back in the summer of 1994 up here in toronto...i actually caught the drumstick amonst a couple thousand people!! (still have it in a box somewhere)

i don't like this new stuff they're playing....too generic compared to their stuff from back then. they were actually original in '94!
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
  5.    #5  
    would you sell the drum stick if all its doing is sitting around? im sure i can find a nice place to put it on my wall...for say, 15 bucks?
    Originally posted by Drakion
    would you sell the drum stick if all its doing is sitting around? im sure i can find a nice place to put it on my wall...for say, 15 bucks?
    hmm....thought about it for second...but it's worth much more in memories of days gone by......those were the days.

which reminds me of that other thread..."You know you're old when..."
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
    Originally posted by Hoser_back_home

those were the days.

These are the days, whatchyoutalkinbout Willis?