1.    #1  
    and i have a problem... i have all the creepy girl ads downloaded on my pre, and i love them, i think she is sooo hot!!!! anyone else?
    definitely belongs in the off topic area
    maybe with a brown papper bag, with hole cutouts along with the lights being slightly dime..... ill do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    and i have a problem... i have all the creepy girl ads downloaded on my pre, and i love them, i think she is sooo hot!!!! anyone else?
    Do you see dead people?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I never had a problem with Tamara Hope's commercials but I tend to be a bit odd and never really seem to be in sync with what's hot and what's not. Oh well.

Rave on.
  7.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    how is a palm pre commercial thread off topic in the palm pre forum... you need to get a life troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    maybe with a brown papper bag, with hole cutouts along with the lights being slightly dime..... ill do it.
    As long as it's warm and has a face!Eh!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    jack, my name is mrloserpunk and I think you need to see some internet pron for awhile and then try to make that statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    As long as it's warm and has a face!Eh!
    I had to resist my urge to reply with something "off color" to keep it family friendly. My sense of humor doesn't jive with what people call appropriate. Let's just say a face is only a marker away... I've said too much.
    how is a palm pre commercial thread off topic in the palm pre forum... you need to get a life troll
    because you're talking about how you're apparently obsessed with the creepy ghost lady from the pre commercial
    how is a palm pre commercial thread off topic in the palm pre forum.......
    It's not really. However the combination of your thread title and "creepy girl.....i think she is sooo hot!!!! anyone else?" certainly is.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 03/15/2010 at 04:42 PM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Hi, Jack. I'll make sure I don't say that if I ever see you on an airplane. And, whenever I see that girl I think of the Charles Manson movie she did. Now she's not only creepy, she's a killer.
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    I like turtles.
    Some People really do need to get a life..i guess they think maybe they're Mods....oh well off to work...lol
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    I like turtles.
    Video : Crazy Turtle Dance - Vidivodo
    "I'm sorry your phone is smarter than you"