Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I noticed in some of the WebOS App Catalog reviews that the first letter of every word is capitalized, even for very long reviews. Do people actually take the time to do this for a reason? Is It More Effective To Read A Sentence Like This? Holy crap that was a pain to type...
    Hvae you eevr notcied taht the hmaun brian can preocss wrods comlepelty mispselled as lnog as the fsirt and lsat leettr are in the corecrt plcae?
    Are you spoiled by the virtual keyboard of a Palm OS? Typing Using A Capitalized Letter is not That difficult if You Are a Great typist...
    LoL I Was Surprised To See This Post Cuz I Actually Type Like This All The Time. I Dunno How I Got In The Habit Of Doin It But Its Stuck To Me Now. Sometimes I'll Even Do It When Im Writing On Paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshaccount View Post
    Hvae you eevr notcied taht the hmaun brian can preocss wrods comlepelty mispselled as lnog as the fsirt and lsat leettr are in the corecrt plcae?
    yes, and its awesome

Some People Started Typing Like This To Stand Out In A Forum ;-) Once You Get In To The Habit, Its Really Second Nature.

Although, very silly, and slightly annoying, it doesn't change your speed that much though.