Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    i need some help guys our 2 year anniversary is on the 14th (this sunday) anyone got any good ideas on where i can take her i want to do something out of the ordinary but everything i can think of we've already done lol.

so...any ideas??
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    Where did you go on your first date? Is that something worthy of being recreated? How about a Picnic for just the 2 of you?

signed
    Happily Married for 32 years!
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intro View Post
    i need some help guys our 2 year anniversary is on the 14th (this sunday) anyone got any good ideas on where i can take her i want to do something out of the ordinary but everything i can think of we've already done lol.

so...any ideas??
    hrm.... 2 years huh? maybe, I dunno.... propose?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    only 2? Man, you crazy
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    +1

Do something she will really remember.
    I see you are from Texas. Take her to tour the new Dallas stadium.
    sports game (nba)? Bottle service @ a club (depends on ur age)? Concert(if any on sunday)?

it also depends on what city you live near... If your near chicago, I got a hook up for you (sorry can't see ur location on the mobile vers of this site)
    Take her to a Sprint store, buy her a Pre and sign up for the family plan with her!
    o ok, texas... Scratch that lol
    How close are you to Dallas? Because you could do a weekend at Gaylord Texan... Gaylord hotels are always a ton of fun and will make her feel like luxury :-) or just go for a night and take her to the old hickory steak house, that place is delicious and awesome. Goodluck man.
    "We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes non-work."
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    +1
    +2
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    lol, you ask that on a phone forum?

a general hint: I keep track of all my ideas I have over the year (like gifts I could bring her, restaurants I could take her to, trips I would love to undertake with her, etc.) and if an occasion comes up, I have my list

something I love doing:
    get a friend of her to keep her busy, take a day off and tidy up the flat, decorate it, buy flowers, etc. and coooook a nice meal. if you are not good at cooking, make something simple so you don't screw up

add some candles and music, btw...
    Sailboat ride on Whiterock Lake or http://www.dallassymphony.com/
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    On our 2 year dating anniversary, I recreated our first date. Made sure the booth we sat in was reserved at a place that doesn't normally take reservations. Little gifts or walking near places that meant something to us. Heartfelt and sincere beats expensive and trying to wow my wife.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Since ur in Tex, take a drive down to Mexico and have some Coronas.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Sunday? I'm thinking hockey, beers, wings... what could be better? Or, if you want it to really be special, take her to the Stars game.
    what part of Texas?
    UNLESS your gf is a sports fan, these sports ideas are a TERRIBLE choice. It isn't a guys night out, it is a special date.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    I'm with everyone else about the first date thing. My wife and I have been married 3 years and every year on Jan 18th (which is the day we met) we make sure to stop by the Starbucks that we originally met at and get something to drink. Then we reminisce about that first date. Sometimes it feels like Jan 18th is more sentimental than Dec 17th (which is the actual wedding anniversary).

Just remember: the sentimental/memorable stuff will *always* get you a lot farther than the huge extravagant stuff.

- Phil -