Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    Well, spring break is almost here and I'm sure everyones got plans. So what are you doing during spring break?

    I'll be snowboarding in Breckenridge CO Leaving on Saturday on a two day long drive in a car with six kids
  2. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #2  
    I'll be working through spring break.... like I have been for the past 35 years since my spring break days

    For anyone interested.... we went to South Padre Island, Texas back then. Got totally baked and fried.... in that order.

    Have fun!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  3. #3  
    spring break? What the heck is that....

    I will be working, FWIW.
    My device history:

    - Jim J.

    (On Sprint for many years)
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    spring break? What the heck is that....

    I will be working, FWIW.
    No kidding. We never had a spring break in high school. In college, it was always a time to catch up on some classwork and do some real work at home.
  5. BBerry.'s Avatar
    Posts
    103 Posts
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    #5  
    Six Flags in San Antonio. Leaving sunday. Comming back on wens!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    we went to South Padre Island, Texas back then. Got totally baked and fried.... in that order.

    Have fun!
    I've been there. fun
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ColbyM View Post
    Well, spring break is almost here and I'm sure everyones got plans. So what are you doing during spring break?

    I'll be snowboarding in Breckenridge CO Leaving on Saturday on a two day long drive in a car with six kids
    What is this 'spring break' of which you speak?

    Snowboard season is over for me. Time to focus on the mountain bike and whitewater playboat.

Posting Permissions