Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    I ran across this article on CNET. Is this really possible? If so, what software is this?

Five super-secret features in Windows 7 | Tech Sanity Check | TechRepublic.com
    I've been running 7 since the early days of the beta program and I don't recall coming across this feature. I know Windows 7 is designed to use touchscreen monitors but I don't believe it can make a standard LCD into a touch screen... I will do some digging now as I'm a little intrigued.
    Hilarious.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    yes.. i too am very intrigued
    2. PC-to-PC version of the Zune ’squirting’ feature

One of the most underused features in the Microsoft Zune platform is squirting, which allows a Zune user to share a song with another Zune user over Wi-Fi (although the squirted song can only be used for three days or three plays). Microsoft thinks this feature is very innovative and deserves much more attention and usage than it has received. Therefore, it has quietly integrated it into Windows 7. This will allow cubical mates to share songs with each other from their massive libraries of Zune Marketplace selections, and laptop users will even be use to shoot songs to each from other across the aisle in the subway, for example. In a surprising move, there is currently no PC-to-Zune or Zune-to-PC option. However, I’ve learned that Palm has also discovered this feature and apparently developed its own module to allow PC-to-Palm Pre squirting and vise-versa.
    This intrigues me more
    I've just gotta see the new registry hives "HKEY_CLUELESS_USER and HKEY_CRAPPY_MACHINE."
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    bahahahaha
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stueybuk View Post
    I've just gotta see the new registry hives "HKEY_CLUELESS_USER and HKEY_CRAPPY_MACHINE."
    i don't get it.
    Have you guys read the article? Its a joke. Or a complete ***** with an over active imagination wrote it.
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    i don't get it.
    I'd try reading the article right through mate, think it may be a bit tongue in cheek, lol.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i read it.. and couldn't tell if he was joking or not...
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezy View Post
    Have you guys read the article? Its a joke. Or a complete ***** with an over active imagination wrote it.
    If it's a joke he's not funny. I was on the fence, some of the features seem down right ludicrous but others don't seem like they're that far out there. I vote for over active imagination. This article was from October so it's could just be misinformation. There's a lot of that on the internet.

EDIT: Just re-read it, it's a joke. This is what I get for browsing the internet before I have my coffee.
    hmm seems suspicious
    Like the rest of you, I was about to go digging deep through my Win 7 box, one good read quickly got rid of any excitement. LCD touch screens are getting much cheaper now a days, a few months ago I was real close to purchasing a 22'' for $250, imo that is a steal for what you can with it.
    Windows 7 also turns your Honda Civic into a boat with a 7 week supply of curry.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Windows 7 also turns your Honda Civic into a boat with a 7 week supply of curry.
    Sweet! I love curry and boating!
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    i read it.. and couldn't tell if he was joking or not...
    It's true, he's being pretty dry and in the know with the humor but it's a joke.
    Gotta say though, I had no problems with Vista on 2 laptops; Windows 7 though is really nice.