Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    A little piece of my younger years died today... There goes hope for yet another Lost Boys sequel starring both the Corey's.
    You can't surprised.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  3.    #3  
    Nope, not in the slightest.
    I believe lost boy sequel is already out : Lost Boys: The Tribe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    went straight to DVD lol
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    I believe lost boy sequel is already out : Lost Boys: The Tribe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    went straight to DVD lol
    Yeah but I was hoping for another...
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    The original Lost Boys was excellent. I still listen to Cry Little Sister from time to time. Here's a decent .
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  7.    #7  
    Yeah, the original was indeed excellent. The straight to DVD follow up... not so much.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Man, I hate to sound insensitive but I'm not sure which part of the OP affected me more: that he died or that he was 38.
  9.    #9  
    It's probably a little bit of both.
    Sad and unfortunate. It looks as though he was also attempting a comeback looking at his IMDB page.

Corey Haim

I'm only slightly older than him and I kinda grew up a big fan of his.

RIP Corey
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    he has always been attempting a comeback. He just couldnt get sober long enough for anyone to give him work. Incredibly sad.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I will never understand why our society has so much admiration for celebrity's. Dont get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the arts and I appreciate great acting but I could really care less about their very screwed up personal lives.

If you ask me this is a big chunk of what is wrong with today's society. I know I am in the minority but I prefer to idolize people that are truly great people not just good actors, good looking or good athletes.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    The original Lost Boys was excellent. I still listen to Cry Little Sister from time to time. Here's a decent .
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    I will never understand why our society has so much admiration for celebrity's. Dont get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the arts and I appreciate great acting but I could really care less about their very screwed up personal lives.

If you ask me this is a big chunk of what is wrong with today's society. I know I am in the minority but I prefer to idolize people that are truly great people not just good actors, good looking or good athletes.
    It's been happening for as long as we have had society. Those that are exceptionally beautiful, talented, rich, or just considered "better" get idolized. I dare say it's part of human nature. I'd rather make a joke at their expense than to idolize them, but for me "The Corey's" were part of my childhood. I grew up watching movies like the lost boys, Dream a little Dream, and license to drive. It's just another chunk of my youth gone forever... Ok, that sounded a little more cheezy than I intended but you get my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post

Actually, I know you weren't referring to anyone in particular, but I don't see anyone idolizing him? He was an addict and an actor who many of us enjoyed on the silver screen. You certainly won't see any tears out of my eyes for him, Michael Jackson, Farrah, Ricardo, Brittany etc.. Same goes with athletes, but there is nothing on this thread that I have seen about any "idolizing". It's just another case of a sad and unfortunate death of someone who is well known.

I could probably make a post about the death of American Hero Mario Tonelli, but unless you knew him you could care less.
    Well at least it was the right Corey.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    Oh yeah? Well take ! (RIP Corey)
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    It looks like sources are saying that Corey may have died from a Vicodin overdose. Though I'm sure that when toxicology reports come back, he probably mixed drugs, we see yet another victim of big Pharma. I wonder what the stats are in regards to deaths of legal vs illegal drugs.

Hmmm, I wonder how much money Tamiflu (Oseltamivir) made during the false pandemic for H1N1. By the way H1N1 is resistant to Tamiflu, but we (US Govt) bought it in droves anyway....
    Quote Originally Posted by notaphonegeek View Post
    It's just another case of a sad and unfortunate death of someone who is well known.

I could probably make a post about the death of American Hero Mario Tonelli, but unless you knew him you could care less.
    My uncle would not make the cut... lol... be surprised if anyone here knew him. lol

I think most of us (in that generation), loved that movie... it was an instant classic... I watch it again every now and again... great movie.

What he did afterwards, I don't know... really don't care. lol
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKat View Post
    Well at least it was the right Corey.
    hahahaha!
    That made me laugh out loud, thanks!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast