Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Did not say that.
    Didn't say you did.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Didn't say you did.
    Um, you quoted me and made the above statement. That's suggesting I did. Anyone disagree with that perception?
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Um, you quoted me and made the above statement. That's suggesting I did. Anyone disagree with that perception?
    Well I think the fact that I just plainly stated that I didn't say that you said that would trump anyone's perception.

Try backing of the conspiracy theory stance just a bit and read what is actually posted.

Besides it wouldn't be hard to infer that what you meant when berd says
    Is the goal to make internet access a right given to everyone in the U.S.A. no matter where they live?
    and your reply is
    Yes
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Besides it wouldn't be hard to infer that what you meant when berd says
    and your reply is
    When it comes to some posters I tend to be glib.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123