1.    #1  
    yep shes suing them over a commercial featuring a "milkaholic" baby named lindsay Lindsay Lohan sues E-Trade for $100 million | EW.com
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    She wishes she were a milkaholic!
    Once I saw a guy in a Titanic that looked like he was wearing a shirt that looked like one that I used to wear when I was little. James Cameron - You owe me....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Lindsay Lohan should focus on remembering to wear underwear rather than suing people.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  5.    #5  
    she should switch to a career in comedy everything she does these days makes me laugh
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    yep shes suing them over a commercial featuring a "milkaholic" baby named lindsay [url= Lohan sues E-Trade for $100 million | EW.com[/url]

I understand her point-of-view, but in a lot of these cases, the Celeb's should just be happy that they mean enough to people; where a commercial with their Likeness can be successfully. This is like when Spike Lee sued SpikeTV, because the name of the network was too similar to his name. Or when Paris Hilton sued whoever it was, because her catch phrash "That's Hot" is now Copyrighted.

Me personally; I wouldn't create an ad like this. I find it pathetic when web sites make fun of Celeb's. Like how web sites call Celeb's like Jessica Simpson fat, even know they are (NOT). It's rude and pointless. So I do understand Lindsay's point, but I just don't really know how far she should push the issue.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Love that commercial and the one where the baby uses the term "Shankapotomus."