Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Simply put, I would like to know if there is a free way I can spy on text messages my children are sending and receiving without having to simply take there phones and check them manually.

I'm not asking if you would or wanting a debate as to why.... simply put, it's a way I can insure there not receiving anything or sending anything inappropriate....

They have a rumor 2 and a Samsung Reclaim... My wife and I have the Pre's of course. I've contacted Sprint and googled the question. So far Sprint is a no go and Google produced a few methods all of which cost a monthly fee... Thanks for everyones support.
    Not w/o a fee. If it's that important to you, is a fee asking too much?
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Well it would be.... I would be more inclined to pay for a piece of software rather than a subscription fee that tacked on to my monthly bills.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Napolitano should be able to help. She's already tracking them.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Napolitano should be able to help. She's already tracking them.
    Nice...
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Well, I'm going to chalk this one up as a loss. I didn't think there was a free method out there, but I appreciate you guys for throwing in your 2 cents…
    Quote Originally Posted by SHO_ONE View Post
    I'm not asking if you would or wanting a debate as to why.... simply put, it's a way I can insure there not receiving anything or sending anything inappropriate....
    I know you don't want to debate this issue, but it is one that brings up many questions of trust, fear, parenting methods, parent rights, and so on.... So I'll just say that IF you are able to achieve this, you will only be stopping ONE method of them sending and receiving stuff that you view as inappropriate. It could also lead you down the road of wanting to read every email they have, checking every website they go to, following them to the movie and sitting 2 rows back to see if they laugh at something you don't find funny... ok... I'll stop before I go too deep with reductio ad absurdum.

With out spending a little money, I think you are out of luck.

I don't know if this applies to your issue, but I have heard of people 'disabling' the cell camera with a spot of paint over the lens.