1.    #1  
    I know, this may be off topic, even in the off topic forum, but i'm trying to get the help from a demographic that many aren't tapping into. Myspace and other social networking sites can only do so much. Plus, I am a daily visitor/regular poster and not a troll.

Basically, you register on the site, and vote on our page every day. Top 100 bands on each stop advance to the next round. I know there's the occasional punk rock listener on here, so help me get punk rock back on Warped.

Thanks.

A punk with a Pre? Count on my vote homeslice, it's right up my alley.

Edit: I was gonna vote just because you asked but I'm actually digging the music. Not very often that I find a "new" punk band I'm into.
    Last edited by xome1983; 03/03/2010 at 05:11 PM.
  3.    #3  
    A punk with a pre indeed! ;-) Thanks for the support though. I'm glad that you are diggin' the tunes! We might find our way up to WA this summer. We've gone everywhere but the far east coast, and north of CA. It's about time I'd say.
    <----------HELLO?

Another Punk Here. I'll check it out after work!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Shweet deal. I threw up a tweet for people to vote for ya too.

Can ya throw up a link to your bands myspace, facebook, or Twitter? I did a search but there's quite a few and I'd like to be able to find out if/when yer gonna be in the area. Hell I'd probably even travel to Portland if you made it that far.
  6.    #6  
    Haha awesome! Thanks!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    Shweet deal. I threw up a tweet for people to vote for ya too.

Can ya throw up a link to your bands myspace, facebook, or Twitter? I did a search but there's quite a few and I'd like to be able to find out if/when yer gonna be in the area. Hell I'd probably even travel to Portland if you made it that far.
    Kick ***! Thanks for that! There is a link at the bottom of the flier, but i'll repost it again for those who can't see the image.

The Returners (New Song Up!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
    The Returners (TheReturners) on Twitter
    Bad Feckin' Religion!

Hell yes, you got my support!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  9.    #9  
    Bump?
    I'm not the kind of guy who wears gloves with bones printed on them indoors but I'm always willing to help a fellow webOS user...going there now.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Totally going to to warped. You got my vote. Have fun playing in the hot houston weather :P