Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mdotsteele View Post
    No American should be saying congrats to Canada right now, unless you enjoy turning your back to your flag.
    If you can't congratulate the winner then you are a sore loser no matter who your team is.
  2.    #42  
    WOW, didn't think this tread would take off so fast. lol.

That was a great game from both sides and that's all i asked for no matter who won the gold, but now that we have the gold it would really be nice if palm could give Canada a nice present called 1.4 tonight.

Also i wouldn't say that you are turning you back on your flag is you congrats another country, We all live in different country's but we all breath the same air, Well actually Canada's a little worse cause of all the pollution USA sends up here. HAHAHA,

and to dianehelen thank you very much, I'm sure you guys will be hosting in the coming years and I'm sure Canada will love it down there.
  3.    #43  
    Also, Could someone give me a (THANKS for starting my first Tread). I have no thanks
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    If you can't congratulate the winner then you are a sore loser no matter who your team is.
    Also it's not your flag, It was probably made in China, with their materials so in reality it's china's flag. HAHA
    No American should be saying congrats to Canada right now, unless you enjoy turning your back to your flag.
    Wow. Don't you think that's a bit extreme?

Anyway. Congrats Canada! Great game.
  6.    #46  
    So no one answered my questions, Does the Calender in 1.4 have colored monthly view, I want that so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by mairboy View Post
    Also it's not your flag, It was probably made in China, with their materials so in reality it's china's flag. HAHA
    It's not that hard to find an American flag that is actually made in America. These are the only ones allowed on my flagpole, which is also from this site and made in the USA.

U.S. Flags
    BOOYAH! Anyhow - ya'll should be hecka-glad for Canadians. Jason (aka Canuck Software) is from Manitoba and makes the Pre what is it for all of us homebrewing patchers. Of course being dual citizen from Norway and Canada it's been a good closing day for me

Go Canada!! (sportin my Canada hockey jersey tonight for sure!)
  9.    #49  
    I can't believe that they have closed down 4 city blocks in Toronto there's so many people in the streets..... I wonder how many people would celebrate in the streets if 1.4 came to Toronto, HAHA.
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    It's not that hard to find an American flag that is actually made in America. These are the only ones allowed on my flagpole, which is also from this site and made in the USA.

U.S. Flags
    that's great, I pretty sure Canada's flags are made in china, It's so sad. They don't want to pay a union guy 20 something bucks an hour to make a flag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    What is this the Olympics? Pfft, waste of time, not contributing to the world, could be inventing a cure for diabetes, bla bla bla.
    Yes, the same dudes that are very good at hockey are probably amazing Scientists as well, they just went were the money is.
    I think i would have been happier with 1.4 and silver
    ya, 'cause to be a real American you have to be a ****?

And his avatar is for the braves, which are in the south... who would have guessed.
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    hey OP, hope you enjoy silver!

How does silver taste? Gold is uber sweet!

:P

Was a great game
    Wow, where to start? Great Game .... despite our loss. Great 3rd period heroics. My only consolation? Yes, Sid scoring the winner for you crazy canucks. So many Sid haters (usually/mainly from Philly - y'inz probably found a reason to hate Benjamin Franklin).

It's easier being a Pens fan.... go ahead jump ship .... win more .... be a **** less..... its a win win !
    give us 1.4 =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    What is this the Olympics? Pfft, waste of time, not contributing to the world, could be inventing a cure for diabetes, bla bla bla.
    Hrm - Well, I'm a Norwegian Canadian, played college Div 1 Soccer, and happen to be getting my Masters in Biomedical Engineering in the US - Differentiating skin cells into iPS cells and then Pancreatic islet cells.
    Funny how a guy like me driven by sports can end up working on a cure for diabetes.

Now what were you saying?
    Some are good winners and a true adult is also a good loser.
    And I thought this was about the rise to excellence in sports and sportsmanship.
    Congrats Canada!
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 02/28/2010 at 07:45 PM.
    You Americans saying congrats to Canada should be ashamed of yourself. When it comes to the Olympics it's about pride for your nation.....not sportsmanship. This game wasn't an NFL, NHL, or MLB game. It was a game between two different countries playing for a gold medal and pride. Our country lost and you'll turn around and proceed to kiss Canada's (the victor) ***?

Get real.
    . Isnt Canada the 53rd state ?? LOL just kiddin.Congrats Canada. You got us this time. It was a great showing by us Americans. No shame in Silver. No complaints to the country that gave us Shania Twain and RUSH. Eh.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast