1.    #1  
    I might be the only one in precentral that loves shoes the way I do.I love breathe and live jordans!
    Last edited by jordan23945bulls; 03/11/2010 at 02:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    I might be the only one loll I love breathe and live jordans!

i cant support the habit like i did when i was 17,18...at that time i had all types of kicks...over 50 for a kid that age wasnt bad at all...and i only wore like 4 pair haha...sad when i look into my rotation today and i have three main pairs....i got the barcelona barkleys..i luv those...some j's and a off color nike i use for working out etc...im about to start buying one a month or something.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    I love J's I refuse to wear any other shoe/sandals...

I don't collect them, but I always have a white and black pair of both shoes and sandals in the closet.... And the old J's get demoted to yard or work duties I know right who does yard work in J's lol

My family yells at me for it because I've worn my black sandals to a wedding.... Gotta rock the J's man...
    stopped being a fan a little while back except for a few classics like the space jams it just gets too expensive
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    stopped being a fan a little while back except for a few classics like the space jams it just gets too expensive
    man that sucks loll I don't know if I'll ever stop buying I'm addicted now O_O
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    So, has this illness been described in the American Health Journal yet? I'd love to read up on it....
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    So, has this illness been described in the American Health Journal yet? I'd love to read up on it....
    probably not.