Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    I stopped reading the forums yesterday because I couldn't stand the how 75% of this forum's users completely freaking out that WebOS 1.4 wasn't to their phones yet.

    Calling Palm stupid, threatening to get a new phone....I mean REALLY!?!?!?! Even though it was obvious that Palm released WebOS 1.4 to the carriers earlier in the month, and it was SPRINT we were waiting on.

    I wasn't going to post anything, but now those SAME people are saying things like "THANK YOU PALM!" and it's just stupid. They ruined the forums for me for a few days.

    I think most of you are completely ridiculous and need to grow up. The 25% that actually act like real human beings with some form of decency, I like you.

    Maybe this post is really hypocritical (yes, it is. I realize this), but I just had to say something, and now I've said it.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by sed51329 View Post
    I stopped reading the forums yesterday because I couldn't stand the how 75% of this forum's users completely freaking out that WebOS 1.4 wasn't to their phones yet.

    Calling Palm stupid, threatening to get a new phone....I mean REALLY!?!?!?! Even though it was obvious that Palm released WebOS 1.4 to the carriers earlier in the month, and it was SPRINT we were waiting on.

    I wasn't going to post anything, but now those SAME people are saying things like "THANK YOU PALM!" and it's just stupid. They ruined the forums for me for a few days.

    I think most of you are completely ridiculous and need to grow up. The 25% that actually act like real human beings with some form of decency, I like you.

    Maybe this post is really hypocritical (yes, it is. I realize this), but I just had to say something, and now I've said it.
    Welcome to Web2.0rhea. Kinda reminds you of people in general huh.
  3. #3  
    so where is your proof sprint held it up?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sed51329 View Post
    Calling Palm stupid, threatening to get a new phone....I mean REALLY!?!?!?! Even though it was obvious that Palm released WebOS 1.4 to the carriers earlier in the month, and it was SPRINT we were waiting on.

    I wasn't going to post anything, but now those SAME people are saying things like "THANK YOU PALM!" and it's just stupid. They ruined the forums for me for a few days.
    I don't get it either, but then I don't really get most people in any situation so why should anylne surprise me here on Precentral.net. I'm hopeful their just being passionate about their webOS devices? At least I'm trying to be positive about the last 2 days...which for me was also a drag...

    Actually, I'm going to start another Where's Flash... thread...it didn't make it either and those people need something else to wine about. Sorli....
  5. #5  
    This why companies hate leaks and rumors. It starts a frenzy for people looking for updates. It's not the end of February yet and now the Version people are P!ssed because Sprint users have 1.4 . It's so funny how in two weeks everyone will be waiting for 1.5 and complaining about that not being released. Not to mention flash. This is a great update but it's really not going to change the way u use your phone. Palm is doing a great job with web os it's moving in a great direction. But human nature is to complain about what we don't have and not appreciate what we do.
    Last edited by yaggermr; 02/27/2010 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Curse
  6. Walis's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    #6  
    It's symptomatic of forums in general. Think about it. An internet forum is a virtual space where we "meet" faceless people who hide behind pseudonyms and avatars. Not exactly the place for people with great social skills. Still, I'd say, unscientifically, that 75% of the people who populate these types of forums want to share, learn, and educate. We think it's the opposite only because the other 25% are louder. It's the nature of complainers. I wouldn't give much thought to it, though. Spend your time and energy doing something more creative/productive. Complaining about complainers is counter intuitive. Either ignore them or educate them.
  7. #7  
    I feel you man! Some people have such a bad attitude around here... They demand more and more and cry like little babies.... And I thought my 6 year old was demanding...
  8. #8  
    Sometimes it is time to push away from the keyboard... lol
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  9. #9  
    +1
  10. RPFTW's Avatar
    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #10  

Posting Permissions