Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1.    #1  
    Its a toss-up for me between The White Album and Abbey Road.
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

    I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
  2. #2  
    I don't like any of them.
  3. #3  
    Tough question -

    I've been listening to Sgt Peppers lately, but I would say that Abbey Road on vinyl is the my favorite (not necesarrily their best) but my personal fav.
  4. #4  
    The one with the hit...
  5. #5  
    Abbey Road hands down. Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Come Together, Something, Carry that Weight, I Want you, all of them pure awesome.... Dang, I guess while I wait for my turn to get 1.4 I'll be listening to the Beatles
  6. #6  
    They are all good in there own way. It just depends on what you are trying to listen to. But I feel like it is hard to choose one. Abbey Road, The White Album, and Sgt. Peppers.... are three great albums. You cannot go wrong!
  7. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #7  
    I love them all, but if I have to pick a best -

    Abbey Road (prebreakup)
    1 (postbreakup)

    (1 is an awesome compilation for those not familiar with it - features virtually every #1 single released in the UK and USA from 1962 to 1970)
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  8. #8  
    Beggars Banquet
  9. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Beggars Banquet
    Wow... does that ever bring back memories. I remember the shootouts between Beatles fans and Stones fans.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Beggars Banquet
    For me it's the White Album or Abbey Road, but netwrkr9's post is the best.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by bjshedwick View Post
    Its a toss-up for me between The White Album and Abbey Road.
    Rock Band
  12. Tedcas's Avatar
    Posts
    271 Posts
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    #12  
    The Beatles didn't make a bad record, but side 2 of Abbey Road, with the way it flows along, cinches that one for me-
  13. #13  
    My device history:

    - Jim J.

    (On Sprint for many years)
  14. #14  
    None of them. I think I'm in the 1% of the world's population who actually doesn't like any Beatles song. Feel free to flame now.
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I love them all, but if I have to pick a best -

    Abbey Road (prebreakup)
    1 (postbreakup)

    (1 is an awesome compilation for those not familiar with it - features virtually every #1 single released in the UK and USA from 1962 to 1970)
    Sorry, first rule in any discussion of "what's so and so band's best album?" - Compilations, Greatest Hits, or Anthologies don't count, no matter how slickly they're marketed.

    Anyone citing the "Red" or "Blue" pseudo-albums gets nuclear noogies from me.

    For the record:

    White Album; then a coin toss between Sgt. Peppers and Abbey Road
    Symbol SPT1500 (Palm III w/laser barcode scanner) -> Treo 600 -> Treo 755p -> Pre
  16. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by crocostimpy View Post
    Sorry, first rule in any discussion of "what's so and so band's best album?" - Compilations, Greatest Hits, or Anthologies don't count, no matter how slickly they're marketed.

    Anyone citing the "Red" or "Blue" pseudo-albums gets nuclear noogies from me.

    For the record:

    White Album; then a coin toss between Sgt. Peppers and Abbey Road
    I'm very sorry to dissappoint, but I don't agree. "Whats your Favorite Beatles Album? ", is simply that. I listed two, just as you did. if you want to be a real stickler, we're both wrong for stating two and not narrowing it down to one.

    Thanks for playing though!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  17. #17  
    I stand corrected, the topic is "favorite" not "best".
    Symbol SPT1500 (Palm III w/laser barcode scanner) -> Treo 600 -> Treo 755p -> Pre
  18. Tedcas's Avatar
    Posts
    271 Posts
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpa View Post
    None of them. I think I'm in the 1% of the world's population who actually doesn't like any Beatles song. Feel free to flame now.
    I was going to smite thee, but then remembered how much I hate Elvis Presley. Sometimes it's good to stand alone...
  19. #19  
    Meet the Beatles!
    This one's better:




    For some great videos from this album
    Last edited by Bujin; 02/26/2010 at 02:46 PM.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

    Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by crocostimpy View Post
    Sorry, first rule in any discussion of "what's so and so band's best album?" - Compilations, Greatest Hits, or Anthologies don't count, no matter how slickly they're marketed.

    Anyone citing the "Red" or "Blue" pseudo-albums gets nuclear noogies from me.

    For the record:

    White Album; then a coin toss between Sgt. Peppers and Abbey Road
    I think that I'll have to agree with your ordering there.
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

    I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions