1.    #1  
    Been following this story for a while and I think it's f*cking ridiculous they actually got convicted. For those of you who haven't read it.

Italy Convicts Google Execs for Down Syndrome Video | Epicenter | Wired.com

I guess it's the cell phone service providers fault for allowing the video to be posted up in the first place? Oh and how about the phone? Maybe Samsung, Nokia, or whoever the hell made the phone should be convicted to? What about the creator of the OS and any internal parts in the phone as well? Why not them? They all facilitated in getting the Video online.

/s

This is nearly on par with the ridiculous ruling regarding corporate donations to campaigns.

Left and right united in opposition to controversial SCOTUS decision - Yahoo! News
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    In RE: to the SCOTUS decision you should probably go read the constitution.

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RPFTW View Post
    In RE: to the SCOTUS decision you should probably go read the constitution.

Really? Where exactly does it mention the the line between individual and corporate contributions to campaigns? Like the article says...the issue isn't one that divides the left and right. Both sides agree that we have no use for special interest money in our campaigns. FYI this over-turned a 20 year old ruling as well.

I know personally I have no interest in Oil Companies and Wal-Mart being deciding factors in future campaigns.

Edit: Lol @ Fox News

No thanks I would rather keep my brain cells.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayix312 View Post
    Really? Where exactly does it mention the the line between individual and corporate contributions to campaigns? Like the article says...the issue isn't one that divides the left and right. Both sides agree that we have no use for special interest money in our campaigns. FYI this over-turned a 20 year old ruling as well.

I know personally I have no interest in Oil Companies and Wal-Mart being deciding factors in future campaigns.

Edit: Lol @ Fox News

No thanks I would rather keep my brain cells.
    Judge Napolitano is the sole voice of reason on Faux news.

You may not like it, I may not like it, but the ruling was correct in determining the constitutionality of the law.

Beware an echo chamber is never conducive to attainment of a greater understanding.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RPFTW View Post

You may not like it, I may not like it, but the ruling was correct in determining the constitutionality of the law.
    lol deciding the constitutionality of the law now-a-days is pretty much decided by whoever is in power and how they want to spin it. If it wasn't then this would have happened 20 years ago.

I can give you many examples of Bush raping
    the constitutionality of the law
    . lol Even McCain an original supporter struck it down.

As he said:

McCain told CBS's "Face the Nation" that there would be a "backlash" once awareness grew about "the amounts of union and corporate money that's going to go into political campaigns."
    Last edited by Slayix312; 02/25/2010 at 03:34 PM.