1.    #1  
    Yahoo! signs global contract with Twitter - Telecompaper

Yahoo! has signed a global contract with Twitter to integrate Twitter's real-time social experiences with people in Yahoo!'s global network.

People will be able to access their personal Twitter feeds across Yahoo!'s many products and properties, including the homepage, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Sports and others.

They will be able to update their Twitter status and share content from Yahoo! in their Twitter stream. Yahoo! Search and Yahoo! media properties like news, finance, entertainment, and sports will include real-time public Twitter updates across a variety of topics.

The Twitter integration also provides full access to the complete Twitter public data stream, which Yahoo! will use to improve the relevance and freshness of content across Yahoo! properties. The real-time search integration is available immediately. Other parts of the integration are expected to launch later this year.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    interesting
    It's good to see Yahoo! is still alive. My internet life was wrapped around them and it slowly kills me to see what Google's doing.
    Talk about a monopoly.
    good for yahoo, i too dislike the power google is getting.
    Palm prē-ist.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    who's next? or who will actually BUY twitter?
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schlurch View Post
    who's next? or who will actually BUY twitter?
    Google
  7.    #7  
    Twitt with Google