1.    #1  
    I can't get to Youtube right now because I am at work but I cant recall if that option is available. Can it be done?

Thanks
    There is no spoon
    there lots of ways to download flash files

if you have the free version of realplayer, it provides a "download this video" tag over the upper right corner of the video
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Follow the instructions on this page:
    Download YouTube Videos as MP4 Files
    There is even a short video to help with setting it up.
    I've tried it and it works great for me.
    DVD Video Soft Free YouTube Downloader

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products...e-Download.htm

^I've been using this for a while now and it's by far the quickest way to get Youtube videos on your PC/iPod/PSP/<insert device here> period.
    Last edited by djclue8713; 02/26/2010 at 08:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blipstein View Post
    I can't get to Youtube right now because I am at work but I cant recall if that option is available. Can it be done?

Thanks
    If you use Mozilla firefox, there is an addon: DowloadHelper. When a flash video is playing, the icon "lights up" and you just click on it to download.
    I use KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more! and it usually works pretty well. Downloads in Flash format (.flv) and you need an FLV player to view them.

OK, the url is h t t p: // k e e p v i d . c o m (take out the spaces obviously) - the forum changes it above to a name for the link.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    If you use Mozilla firefox, there is an addon: DowloadHelper. When a flash video is playing, the icon "lights up" and you just click on it to download.
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006
    also theres a program thats called internet download manager, with taht u can download any video and faster than with anything else
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I'm interested... After searching the add-ons section for 'downloadhelper' I was directed @
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir.../13990?src=api

But I think your recommending this one:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...n/3006?src=api

?

And for the OP ... Don't forget you can use Jason's Patch to download YouTube videos on your phone.. then connect it to your computer and transfer the video files over
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    the easit way is to use a youtube downloader. I know a free good youtube downloader mybe you will like it. You can google moyea youtube flv downloader.
    Free Youtube Download by DVDVideoSoft.
    by far the best I've used. Downloads in either HD or SD in MP4 ready to put on iPod or your Pre. And all you have to do is right click the video thumbnail in ur sub box and copy shortcut and it puts that video in your download list. You can put as many videos in that list as you want. You can save the list as a file and save it to download for later and drag anddrop it to the list area when your ready to download. The quality is like you are actually watching it on youtube directly.
    hope I helped you
    The easiest way by far is to download real player. It even has an option to convert downloaded videos to your phone.
    There are several FireFox addons that do this, some work better than others.

Of course, since I got the Pre and it's Youtube App, I haven't had any reason to download a video from YT, since the only reason I ever did before was to convert it to .3gp and put it on my phone. ha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    DownloadHelper is the best, you can also install Greasemonkey and install "scripts" to put a download button on youtube.