Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi,
    My name is Powerbyte and I am a bad thread starter....I have been non thread starting (until this one) for three days.

Have YOU been the starter of a horrible thread full of untruths or misnomers? Come inside and feel free to bear your soul to us.
    I likey take apart thingies....
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    Hi,
    My name is Powerbyte and I am a bad thread starter....I have been non thread starting (until this one) for three days.

Have YOU been the starter of a horrible thread full of untruths or misnomers? Come inside and feel free to bear your soul to us.
    Nope.
    (Except for my infamous numbers thread. I couldn't figure out a way to end it because it was BS from the start, lol.)
    Wow, Powerbyte...
    Maybe you ARE bad at starting threads, lol.
    This one looks like it hit a brick wall.

But "two thumbsup" for trying, lol.
    So which step are you on?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  5.    #5  
    I'm on step negative 3
  6.    #6  
    oh and by the way dbd....a smack in the head with a fish to you for that d a m n numbers thread.....
    oh and by the way dbd....a smack in the head with a fish to you for that d a m n numbers thread.....
    I remember that one, I quit following it though after a while. Did it end up having any relevance to anything?
    I know, i know.
    I don't know if you saw my apology at the end of it, but i did tell them that it was all a bunch of you know what, heh heh.
    I've been thinking of some other cruel joke to play, but nah... They were very forgiving, and i shouldn't mess that up.
    We're all family here.
    MJKJR:

See my above post-
    And I apologize to you too.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I'm more of a thread stomper kinda guy, than a starter.... oops
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I'm more of a thread stomper kinda guy, than a starter.... oops
    Then ur off topic, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I know, i know.
    I don't know if you saw my apology at the end of it, but i did tell them that it was all a bunch of you know what, heh heh.
    I've been thinking of some other cruel joke to play, but nah... They were very forgiving, and i shouldn't mess that up.
    We're all family here.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    MJKJR:

See my above post-
    And I apologize to you too.
    That thread really took off. I thought it was some kind of secret code for when 1.4 was going to be released, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    That thread really took off. I thought it was some kind of secret code for when 1.4 was going to be released, lol.
    Yeah, it was really cool while it lasted! Things were going so well, that i was afraid to end it with a dud, lol.
    I'm glad you liked it though.
    I proclaimed the ridiculousness of God in another thread and my house was hit by lightning.....
  15.    #15  
    What the heck are we all going to do with ourselves when 1.4 comes out....?
    Powerbyte you're really beating yourself up over that thread you started a few days ago. First the apology thread now this...let it go man we forgive you : )
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Powerbyte you're really beating yourself up over that thread you started a few days ago. First the apology thread now this...let it go man we forgive you : )
    nah man, it's not all about that....I'm glad I got the response I did with that thread though, it made me feel better.

The only reason for this thread was sleep deprivation this morning....and I didn't want to start yet ANOTHER 1.4 thread......
    Where oh where could Powerbyte be?

Remember him?
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post

Remember him?
    Nope. Before my time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ••dbdoinit View Post

Remember him?
    Starting bad threads Anonymous???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast