Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    And said 'you're moving with your aunt and uncle in Bel-Air'...

Our MINI's were carried by the winged army in Flash Gordon and made it to Greece. So, when we finished our Guinness, someone yelled out "throw your glasses so the smash on the floor inside the doorway". In doing so the room lit up from the flash of flaming cocktails. We then...
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 02/20/2010 at 12:30 PM.
    proceeded to get drunk on the cocktails, the next morning
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    proceeded to get drunk on the cocktails, the next morning
    when we all came to one of us noticed that just on the horizon there was an ice cream van being attacked by.....
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    when we all came to one of us noticed that just on the horizon there was an ice cream van being attacked by.....
    Thousands of ants .....
    The ants when crazy, being fire ants that is. The ice cream was made from real sugar. Not that genuine imitation garbage the government is forcing on us. As a result the ants created such friction that the van actually melted. M.J.'s kids, who had come along, were so upset. Many were in tears. We had to do something and fast. But what could it be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    The ants when crazy, being fire ants that is. The ice cream was made from real sugar. Not that genuine imitation garbage the government is forcing on us. As a result the ants created such friction that the van actually melted. M.J.'s kids, who had come along, were so upset. Many were in tears. We had to do something and fast. But what could it be?
    [IMG]
    LOL, at that pic!
    --
    I frantically typed in; "Fire ants causing ice-cream trucks to melt, causing MJ's kids to be traumatized, even though they had plenty of other reasons to be traumatized" on my trusty Pre's universal search keyboard.
    Then at the worst possible time (as usual), the google search results came up in Chinese.
    So i ......
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 02/21/2010 at 03:05 PM.
    Pulled the battery to reboot, waited the PRE-requisite 3 minutes, and
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    LOL, at that pic!
    --
    I frantically typed in; "Fire ants causing ice-cream trucks to melt, causing MJ's kids to be traumatized, even though they had plenty of other reasons to be traumatized" on my trusty Pre's universal search keyboard.
    Then at the worst possible time (as usual), the google search results came up in Chinese.
    So i ......
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    Pulled the battery to reboot, waited the PRE-requisite 3 minutes, and
    and......before the Pre rebooted I grabbed one of the 7 remaining C40 (future) Palms ( the tentacle creature could fly too) and it was able to pick up the far advance WIMAX system here in the east. So I did the same search which INSTANTLY (wimax if fast) it said to play a flute like the Pied Piper did and they would follow.
    But where to get a flute out here? Was there one in the App Cat? And there it was......
    It was in DBD's (yes, he came too) back pocket. It was the Mobi Products Touch Screen Stylus Pen for Palm Pre. dbd poked a hole in both ends and 3 in the side. A flute it now was. He handed it to one of the Flash Gordon winged guys. He went over to the ants and started to play. It sound like the Nazareth's song Razamanaz from 1973.

It was working and the ants followed him as he flew into the fire started in the doorway of the castle. {Pre just finished rebooting} The kids were so hungry from the time with MJ and the long trip that they went over to the melted Ice Cream truck and cleaned the whole street with their own tongues. Then we saw why this one kid did a far better job then most. He had a hairy tongue!

After the hairy shock we went into the castle that had the flames put out by the now melted ants. It was a crackling walk. In the main hallway we came upon..
    Hmmm...
    Talk about being put into a bad situation!

In the main hallway, we came upon a talking parrot ......
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678