Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    stevey j pretty angry so he brought a boycott on google if you have an iphone which led to...
    mass hysteria at the Apple headquarters causing them..
    to realize the ipad was just a really big iphone which led to...
    Apple trying to recoup the money lost on the Superbowl.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    bill gates coming to save the day
    which led to the iChair which turned out to be a flop
    And the pre just rang with glee over the 8 c40's with 4g
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    it rang so loud, that it was impossible to go unnoticed...
    waking the tentacle ink monster from it's deep sleep..
    ..who tried to text the message, "Help! I'm being overrun with droids!" - but unfortunately, he was driving at the time in New Jersey, so he was pulled over by the state police. They came up to the Mini Cooper he was driving and asked for his...
    mirror where they said i dont have a mirror but hold my pre does has on in the back so he turned the pre around and gave it to him to look in the mirror.....
    and Racing license
    and the cop said, "Great Scott! I look like that weird liquid metal dude from 'Terminator'!"
    h-Jake jumped in shotgun and they ripped up the road ahead with...
    with a mass relay open up and commander shepard came out and say hey we need you in our mass effect world then you have the tool in your hands to defeat the reapers..
    The troops gathered
    Attachment 42197
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 02/19/2010 at 11:41 PM.
    and so the troops marched towards the enemy shepard and our hero with the PRE could smell the enemy trough out the whole universe becauSE THE ENEMY HAS huge nasty stinky MONKEY BALLs....
    Quote Originally Posted by dante501 View Post
    and so the troops marched towards the enemy shepard and our hero with the PRE could smell the enemy trough out the whole universe becauSE THE ENEMY HAS huge nasty stinky MONKEY BALLs....
    Kind of like as they left a brown trail to follow
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Kind of like South Park chief's chocolate salty balls as they left a brown trail to follow
    which led to apple's front door which was firmly locked,but one good kick and the door was open,inside was really dark so I........
    slide open my Pre to activate the LED Flashlight. Yet I slid it with such rapid force that the battery lost contact for a moment and the phone, well, lets just say we had to wait 3-mins. Since we were just standing there, we backed up one of the MINI's and popped open the Boot to reveal a tapped keg of Guinness.

(What? it is 5:00 somewhere.)
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast