1.    #1  
    Hoping Sprint TV's NBC Mobile Sports has Tiger conference. Would love to watch on Pre.

Any other suggestions on places to watch?
    what do you need to watch. Tiger paid some buko bucks for someone to write a speech, then he went over with his public relations team on how to deliver the speech and then he's going to give a speech that will lack any truth. Oh yeah and then take no questions. Its all a PRmove. That a side sorry I can't be any help but I wish a celebrity would actually have some balls and speak the truth and from their heart for once instead of blowing smoke up the public arses.
  4.    #4  
    Totally agree, but I love pieces of pop culture history. "Where were you when Tiger came out of hiding?", i.e., "OJ verdict".

Now I can say I was watching on my Pre.
    he should just go away.
    Poor Tiger, let's see, he's made over a billion dollars and had sex with all of these beautiful woman, god, I feel so sorry for him.
    i would respect him more if he said this:

"yeah so what i did it, it's my personal business and i'm dealing with it with my family. I'd apprecieate it if everyone else would mind their own business."

i wouldn't apologize to the public... These people have expections over their shoulders set almost impossible standards. He's human and humans make mistakes...

i don't agree with the fact that he cheated on his wife, i think it's disgusting but hey, it's really none of my business and i can careless.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    My prediction? He says: "I will NOT be returning to the PGA tour. I have hurt the sport too much with my behavior. I apologize to my wife, my family, friends and to my fans and the fans of golf. I will hereby be turning in my tour card and returning to continue my treatment."

He will miss the Masters, but then he will pull a Brent Favre and say he needs to come back because his wife wants the kids want to see him play and beat Nicklaus' majors records.
  9.    #9  
    Until Flash, I don't see msnbc.com Video Player working on Pre?
    I think best thing for him will be continue doing what you do, keep you mouth shut and stay on track. eventually this will all blow over....

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  11.    #11  
    Kudos to Sprint TV's, ABC's GMA Feed. Tiger on my Pre ya'll.

Peace out!
    OH GAG!!

This does NOT need to be on PRE forum

Move it to off topic, or better yet DELETE!

Nauseating how THIS is News? BLACHHHH
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

im watching now.. he is kissing some serious ***
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    i would respect him more if he said this:

"yeah so what i did it, it's my personal business and i'm dealing with it with my family. I'd apprecieate it if everyone else would mind their own business."

i wouldn't apologize to the public... These people have expections over their shoulders set almost impossible standards. He's human and humans make mistakes...

i don't agree with the fact that he cheated on his wife, i think it's disgusting but hey, it's really none of my business and i can careless.
    I would too. I would appreciate that rather than the bs sex rehab and bs speech today. I don't care either I'm not a religious moralist and lets bbe honest he's not the only person who cheated although 14 might of been going over board but still. I just find the whole I'm going to rehab as such a bs move. Tiger just say the truth my high class wife wasn't doing the dirty things that I wanted so I went else where. Least it would be honest.
    I think he was at least sincere, even if his motive was to curb the media from harming his family.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I think he was at least sincere, even if his motive was to curb the media from harming his family.
    I think he's the one that harmed his family.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.