Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Results 141 to 152 of 152
  1. KAM1138
    KAM1138's Avatar
    #141  
    While it isn't unexpected to hear leftists knee-jerk reaction tying kooks like this to people who have legitimate political views that they don't like, this guy (like the kook pilot) also apparently was a big Pot advocate and was in the 9/11 truther crowd. Neither of these things can be rightfully called "conservative" views.

    The fact is--this nut, like the other one are both...well, nuts. It's unfortunate that posters here are so biased that they can't be honest about this, and have a need to constantly attack people views (or people) by projecting the actions of these whack-jobs on people they dislike.

    Now a reasonable person, would learn from making fools of themselves with their nonsensical, politically motivated (inaccurate) attacks, but apparently that isn't the case, and PreCentral remains a fertile field for this sort of thing.

    KAM
  2. KAM1138
    KAM1138's Avatar
    #142  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Linking this man's actions to a whole movement, or even the "fringe" of that movement, is very irresponsible and, in my opinion, usually politically motivated. If you're going to say, "yeah, this man is mentally ill but he was swayed by the extreme rhetoric of some political movements" then you're implicate a whole lot of people with a whole variety of political views. Do you really want to do that?
    Um...yes, Groovy, they want to do that. Is there really any question that various posters ARE intent on implicating people that have views they dislike? It's all right here to see. The goal is to attack people they dislike, painting them as kooks like this as a means of shutting them up. It's an old-as-dirt, unvarnished smear campaign. It's a first line tactic of intellectual cowards the world over, and here we have it on marvelous display in this thread--two for one in fact!

    Not only do you have this happening--the people doing this don't even have the common decency to own up to what they are doing, when they are called out for it (and their inaccuracies are exposed). They simply slink away, totally getting away with their little hateful accusations. They call people names of deviant sexual acts, and get away with it, they lie and get away with it, they tar people by trying to link they to psychopaths, simply because they get away with it.

    That's the sort of thing that is allowed to Thrive at PreCentral--as evidenced by this thread.

    KAM
  3. #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by KAM1138 View Post
    Um...yes, Groovy, they want to do that. Is there really any question that various posters ARE intent on implicating people that have views they dislike? It's all right here to see. The goal is to attack people they dislike, painting them as kooks like this as a means of shutting them up. It's an old-as-dirt, unvarnished smear campaign. It's a first line tactic of intellectual cowards the world over, and here we have it on marvelous display in this thread--two for one in fact!

    Not only do you have this happening--the people doing this don't even have the common decency to own up to what they are doing, when they are called out for it (and their inaccuracies are exposed). They simply slink away, totally getting away with their little hateful accusations. They call people names of deviant sexual acts, and get away with it, they lie and get away with it, they tar people by trying to link they to psychopaths, simply because they get away with it.

    That's the sort of thing that is allowed to Thrive at PreCentral--as evidenced by this thread.

    KAM
    Mr. Pot....meet Mr. Kettle.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

    Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  4. KAM1138
    KAM1138's Avatar
    #144  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    Mr. Pot....meet Mr. Kettle.
    Bujin Meet Reality...please. Why are you so eager to prove my point?

    See, I've never made any sorts of accusations like the people here have made. I've never grabbed some random nut-case and said "Oh, I bet they are Obama supporters!" Have I? Yet, that is your accusation. You've simply decided that it is easier to mouth off, in support of deplorable tactics, attempting to protect those who ACTUALLY are engaging in this behavior by attacking me. More of the same sort of intellectual cowardice that is so common here.

    So, no I've done nothing of the sort making your comment...well, just another petty little attack. But thanks for quickly jumping to underscore my point that it is more important to mouth off than to actually have any reality behind what you say.

    In fact--why don't you go ahead and point to any circumstance where I've done anything that resembles what I've expressed my dislike about here. Go ahead and actually back up what you say if you can. Otherwise, you might consider thinking before you shoot your mouth off with yet another meaningless bit of distraction, instead of actually addressing the issue.

    If you want to support the practice of smearing people, and attempts to link random kooks to people who have views you dislike, try just being adult enough to come out and say it. If you support these types of propaganda efforts, just be honest about it. Its a real shame that people such as yourself can't just be honest enough to just say what you mean and stand behind it, instead of this constant exercise in cowardice.

    If you've got something to say, be man enough (or woman enough) to stand on what you believe, instead of pecking at someone's heels. Are you leftists so weak in your views that your success depends so completely on attempts (as hollow as they are) to belittle those you disagree with. Have you so little merit in your ideas that they cannot exist without the pettiness.

    Now, naturally, people want to have a joke, or rib someone, but this sort of thing goes way beyond that. Its really ugly stuff that you seem so intent on defending.

    KAM
    Last edited by KAM1138; 03/06/2010 at 11:08 PM.
  5. #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by KAM1138 View Post
    So, no I've done nothing of the sort making your comment...well, just another petty little attack. But thanks for quickly jumping to underscore my point that it is more important to mouth off than to actually have any reality behind what you say.

    KAM
    No, you've made direct attacks on people here, as well as to our elected President. It's ironic that you call my post a "petty little attack" when you post this:

    Quote Originally Posted by KAM1138
    Leave me out of your pathetic little exercise in intellectual cowardice.

    I know you like to run your mouth off and make a fool of yourself, and demonstrate your inability to read things in proper context.....

    You're nothing more than a low-grade smear merchant, exhibiting no greater understanding than some petty thug.

    You apparently have no problem with President Obama actually having associated with an unrepentant Terrorist, but have big problems with people who DON'T actually do that. The depth of your hypocrisy is staggering. Or are you just so blinded by your hatred that you simply deny things that don't fit your wants?

    As usual, you've done nothing more than demonstrate your eagerness to act like a spoiled brat who simply cannot tolerate the existence of views that don't match yours. You're a disgrace.
    Maybe you should take a look at the anger in your posts, before hitting "enter". After all, anger leads to hate, which is the path to the Dark Side of the Force.

    In all seriousness, KAM: it's just a forum, and not worth the rage.
    Last edited by Bujin; 03/06/2010 at 11:16 PM.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

    Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  6. #146  
    it really doesn't matter how right or wrong this mans philosophies seemed in his manifesto. The man was a terrorist. Plain and simple.
  7. KAM1138
    KAM1138's Avatar
    #147  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    No, you've made direct attacks on people here, as well as to our elected President. It's ironic that you call my post a "petty little attack" when you post this:

    So I repeat: Mr. Pot....meet Mr. Kettle.
    Well, I call it a petty little attack, because it is a complete side-step, avoiding the actual issue in order to make it appear as if I engaged in the actions that I complained about. Or didn't you bother to actually read what I was referring to in the first place and just spouted a default line?

    I'll stand behind everyone of those statements as being an accurate description of the actions of the people I referred to. They aren't friendly, that I will grant you that.

    Of course, your repeat of your accusation here remains inaccurate, because I've not done anything like what I was pointing to here have I?

    I understand that you cannot actually demonstrate this, so you are referring to something that is unrelated, and not at all similar to what has happened in this thread.

    So, again--where have I ever associated someone here that I disagree with with some random, convenient (if inaccurate) nut-case?

    Right, I haven't done that, which makes your accusation, just another inaccurate petty little attack--no matter how many times you repeat it.

    As far as the President--is what I said about him untrue? No, it actually is true--he did associate with Bill Ayers--who remains to this day and unrepentant terrorist.

    KAM
  8. KAM1138
    KAM1138's Avatar
    #148  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    Maybe you should take a look at the anger in your posts, before hitting "enter". After all, anger leads to hate, which is the path to the Dark Side of the Force.

    In all seriousness, KAM: it's just a forum, and not worth the rage.
    In all seriousness Bujin--spare me yet another little distraction. I've seen it all before.

    Ah yes, another typical tactic--paint me as being full of "rage." The actual case is that you have no idea what my emotional state is whatsoever, but it is valuable to try to create the image that works for you.

    So, while I know you aren't capable of actual owning up to your dishonest tactics, an honest person would have to admit that at best, they are assuming something about my emotional state, and really are speaking from a position of complete ignorance.

    However, you are correct that this is just a forum. While I've enjoyed some conversations, even with people I disagree with, I am getting weary of people (such as yourself) who are endless fonts of one form of dishonesty or another.

    I'm well aware that nothing is really accomplished here, and as such, I have to question my own practice of spending time, because again, people like you (and a handful of others) who are dedicated to NOT engaging in an actual exchange of ideas (different or not) really make it nearly impossible to enjoy the place.

    I'm left wondering, if this is "just a forum" why someone like you is so dedicated to doing everything possible to insure that views not in agreement with your own are drowned out.

    Its an interesting Contrast that even the "Existence of God" (a very passionate subject on both sides) is able to proceed with relative respect, even amongst people who have extremely strong opposite views. I suggest that this is due to the fact that there is very little interaction from a certain collection of posters who poison almost every other thread with the sort of dishonesty that leads to a Thread like this. No coincidence in my view.

    My mistake is to keep on returning to the assumption that people here really do have an honest goal of discussing things in an honest manner, and yet I keep being shown that isn't the case. That IS my issue, that I've not been able to get past yet.

    KAM
  9.    #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by KAM1138 View Post

    My mistake is to keep on returning to the assumption that people here really do have an honest goal of discussing things in an honest manner, and yet I keep being shown that isn't the case. That IS my issue, that I've not been able to get past yet.

    KAM
    No, my friend, that is but one of many issues. I was about to respond to your post on the healthcare thread about you not sleeping, but Groovy chose to shut it down, which is fine with me. But as best I can tell, you don't sleep much. It's also interesting how your post count doesn't ever change. I think Bujin is probably really on to something. You might want to see your primary care physician about anger management. Maybe a brief respite away from the keyboard would be in your best interest. Just an observation by a professional.
  10. KAM1138
    KAM1138's Avatar
    #150  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    No, my friend, that is but one of many issues. I was about to respond to your post on the healthcare thread about you not sleeping, but Groovy chose to shut it down, which is fine with me. But as best I can tell, you don't sleep much. It's also interesting how your post count doesn't ever change. I think Bujin is probably really on to something. You might want to see your primary care physician about anger management. Maybe a brief respite away from the keyboard would be in your best interest. Just an observation by a professional.
    First, Again, you've managed to misread what I actual posted. What I actually said was: If I spent all my time responding to idiotic distractions I'd never get to sleep. That is a direct quote.
    I'm sorry if once again you weren't able to understand that this was not a claim about actually not sleeping, but nice try. The language term that you apparently weren't able to understand is "IF" which is a conditional statement. Of course, you probably understood this very well, and are intentionally lying in order to engage in libel.

    You have absolutely no way of determining how much sleep I get, now do you? Doctor--the answer to this question is very important. Please answer truthfully. You have absolutely no means of making this determination do you? So, in fact, you are lying, by pretending otherwise. Do you realize that making a medical evaluation based on a lie is a serious violation of ethics? Do you commonly fabricate lies in evaluating your actual patients? Of course since I am not one of your patients, your ethical lapse here is even more bizarre.

    This behavior you've displayed here really isn't ethical is it? Remote diagnosis? You aren't "observing" me in a professional manner, and are you a Psychiatrist? I wonder what the legality of such a thing is--a Doctor using internet posts to diagnose a non-patient. I wonder how your medical board would judge such actions. Don't worry--I have no means of reporting your unethical behavior--I don't know you, your real name or much of anything about you. For all I know, you aren't even an actual doctor. And I really wouldn't report you anyway, because while you do seem to be violating professional ethics, I wouldn't want to see you suffer any harm in your real life. Even despite your behavior towards me.

    It is also interesting to note that a supposed Medical professional is keying off of someone making a cheap attack on an internet forum, as a means of pretending that you have the medical position to make any such judgment.

    Now, let's deal with the reality of this. You two are literally fabricating something here attempting to forward the notion that I am suffering from some sort of clinical problem, which is ESPECIALLY unethical for a Doctor. You have no legitimate basis for this--it is nothing more than a very dirty, very ugly attack, but I'm sorry to say...not beyond you.

    So, I'll just report this to the moderators, not that it will make much of a difference.

    One thing to think about--you're violating your supposed medical ethics in order to try and CAUSE me to become angry. I'd suggest that you are the one who is displaying behavior that endangers your real life--by violating professional ethics. You have literally put your professional stamp on something (falsely) because you've developed such a grudge against someone on the internet. I'd also note that you seem to have some sort of unhealthy behavior involving me. For example in this thread, you made an attack on me, and I hadn't even posted anything.

    You might want to follow your own advice Doctor (if that's what you are). Now, given that you have really entered a very bizarre pattern of behavior, crossing how many ethical lines, I'd appreciate it if you didn't communicate with me any further. Regardless of whether you are suffering from any condition, your focus on me is becoming very uncomfortable.

    KAM
    Last edited by KAM1138; 03/07/2010 at 05:53 PM.
  11.    #151  
    The link is just a suggestion, Kam. You may do what you want with it. And as far as I know, discussing someone's behaviors and the attitudes displayed by their posts is not quite grounds for moderation. If so, you would have been banned for some time. However, if the moderators want to remove my posts they are welcome to do so.

    I don't make specific diagnoses on forum board participants. That doesn't prevent me from commenting.

    link
    Last edited by davidra; 03/08/2010 at 08:17 AM.
  12. KAM1138
    KAM1138's Avatar
    #152  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    The link is just a suggestion, Kam. You may do what you want with it. And as far as I know, discussing someone's behaviors and the attitudes displayed by their posts is not quite grounds for moderation. If so, you would have been banned for some time. However, if the moderators want to remove my posts they are welcome to do so.

    I don't make specific diagnoses on forum board participants. That doesn't prevent me from commenting.

    link
    Let me be clear--anything you are claiming about my "behavior" is the product of your imagination, because you don't know me, can't hear me, and can't see me. If you are deciding that you imagine that I'm "angry" by reading my posts, that is your fabrication. To imply that it is a "professional" observation (and I note that you edited this last post to remove certain references, perhaps because you realize you have crossed ethical boundaries) is in my view at least bizarre behavior directed towards me.

    Second, your "observations" which can only be based on my posts have been repeatedly shown to be based on either intentional, or unintentional distortions of what I actually post (for example the sleep comment, which you misread, and used to create a false conclusion--one that you have absolutely no means of verifying). So, again--I'm not interested in the musings that result from your imagination about me.

    It seems clear that your only intention is to project some sort of fabricated accusation upon me, as a means of forwarding the grudge that you've apparently developed, due to disliking my views, political or otherwise.

    You've brought my name into discussions that I wasn't taking part in, and now have pursued me into this thread (as your post indicates, following the closing of another) to direct inaccurate accusations at me here.

    In short--your pattern of behavior strikes me as very strange, as it is not based in reality, but rather your own fabrications, or imagination based on misreading or distortions of my actual posts. As such, I've asked that you not address me further, and reported your behavior that I feel is inappropriate to the moderators.

    So, I will tell you again, I find your behavior directed at me to be strange, and unwanted. I am not interested in enabling this behavior, nor being the focus of whatever issues you might be experiencing real or imagined. So, kindly leave me alone.

    KAM
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Posting Permissions