Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    Isn't the point of Stack's troubles that he got caught not paying at all? Hardly his "fair share".
    Apparently the business he started up, was closed down due to now paying taxes.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RPFTW View Post
    Knowing the Gov's efficiency with spending money, I assume this netted them about 15 weapons?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Knowing the Gov's efficiency with spending money, I assume this netted them about 15 weapons?
  5. KAM1138
    This makes perfect sense--they will be friendly as can be--the weapons are in case the people they "serve" aren't in an equally friendly mood.

KAM
    lmao @ the pathetic attempts of people to try and categorize this man into their little Right VS Left paradigms.

Lots of guilt by association which is bad enough but it's even more pathetic when there isn't even any actual association lol

The guy was quoting from the communist manifesto and talks about how he liked Obama which is irrelevant in terms of association to either of those two entities yet clearly cancels out any laughable attempts to pin him to the recent T.E.A. party protests.

Which BTW apparently many people in this thread need a lesson on...

The original T.E.A. party protests started via Ron Paul and other libertarian minded (TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY) and protection of civil liberties organizations.

Then Faux News came in and has been working hard to hijack (successfully I might add) the protests in a desperate attempt by Rupert Murdoch and the RINOS (Republicans In Name Only) in the GOP to keep a third party from forming which would be disastrous to the Republicans in the 2010 elections.

It's also pretty disgusting that people don't have the moral fortitude to reject the MSM (Main Stream Media's) slanderous sexual labels like (TEA BAGGING)

Which in case you didn't fully realize, means when a man crouches down naked over a woman's face and puts his testicles in her mouth repeatedly.

ANYWAY

There is no central organization for the "TEA PARTY PROTESTS" they started out all across the country through massive amounts of solo organizations all with their own more specific list of issues.

The protests you will see publicized on the MSM will be complete and total bull**** in one slant or the other.

Of course the MSM will never admit that because that isn't exactly conducive to facilitating the false Left VS Right is the only option paradigm.

If you get your news from MSM you pretty much have 10% of a clue as to what's going on in this country and the world.

If you get your news from the left slanted MSM you think the TEA PARTY protesters are one nationwide group of ***** GOP racists who hate Obama

If you get your news from Faux you will think the now larger protests are the true patriots of wonderfulness

In truth you have a now large group of NEOCON RINO GOP idiots hopping on the bandwagon after it's been hijacked and repainted. & The small legitimate protesters will just be clumped together as having the same agenda and list of issues as the now larger publicized groups.

/etc blah blah truth blah blah no one cares go back to watching American Idol blah blah vote left or vote right or you're just throwing your vote away blah blah...

w/e
    Well said, I love how they try to throw in the left vs right! Its because they want to see him as a right wing whack job so much they are just frothing at the mouth. They have no idea that there is an actual awakening from the left-right paradigm and want to pin this on a political party. I would estimate that less than 10 percent have gotten the clue. They focus on the bull while our piggy banks are being robbed.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I dunno, RPFTW. A vast right-wing conspiracy, headed by Rupert and Fox news, to hijack the Tea party movement in order to "save the party"? Sounds a bit out there to me. Especially since they don't have a candidate.

Ron Paul didn't invent the idea that we're overtaxed.

And what exactly is a "NEOCON RINO GOP"? There's more conflicting concepts in that term than I can shake a stick at!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I dunno, RPFTW. A vast right-wing conspiracy, headed by Rupert and Fox news, to hijack the Tea party movement in order to "save the party"? Sounds a bit out there to me. Especially since they don't have a candidate.

Ron Paul didn't invent the idea that we're overtaxed.

And what exactly is a "NEOCON RINO GOP"? There's more conflicting concepts in that term than I can shake a stick at!
    This is what a neocon is

RINO
    Republican In Name Only - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Not all, (don't wanna get flamed) but certain people just don't get that political ideologies are being used as a tool of control by our corporate big govt.. They seem to think that gays in the military, abortion, gay marriage, big government, more freebies, more big brother are whats important. Certain people cannot fathom waking up to whats really going on around them.

Certain people are blinded and refuse to wake up and when they don't agree with you either name call or shut you down. They believe that Neocons and Neo libs like Obama are different, but the status quo remains while the people sleep.
    No, this is not the wasteful government of years past. They netted 4 times that number from what I understand.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    No, this is not the wasteful government of years past. They netted 4 times that number from what I understand.
    Missed you Toby! Glad you stopped by!
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    This is what a neocon is
    Thanks for sharing this. It really was an eye opener about Ron Paul. I might have considered giving him a shot, but after seeing this, he definitely will never get my vote.
    Pentagon shooting suspect believed to be behind anti-government rants

Another anti-government whack-a-mole attacks. Sorry, but I really do see this as being the fringe of the TEA party folk.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Thanks for sharing this. It really was an eye opener about Ron Paul. I might have considered giving him a shot, but after seeing this, he definitely will never get my vote.
    I'm sure the warmongering neocons are pleased.
  15.    #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post

Another anti-government whack-a-mole attacks. Sorry, but I really do see this as being the fringe of the TEA party folk.
    Amen. Gotta destroy those "statists" at any cost.
  16. KAM1138
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    Amen. Gotta destroy those "statists" at any cost.
    Yes, this psycho probably has some sort of the "end justifies the means" mentality. You've gotta watch out for those kinds of lunatics.

KAM
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post

Tea Party folk? Where did you pick that up in the article? Regardless, being that he was arrested for cultivating Marijuanna in California leads me to believe that he was left of center or Libertarian minded. Most of what you see as "Tea Party folk" are anti drugs.

Don't assume until the whole story is out, remember what happens when you assume?

Remember there are violent anti government "left wingers" as well.

How's the Kool Aid?
    This guys a murderer and gunned down a military recruiter, I guess he's part of the "Tea Party Folk" too? Must have been a right wing nutjob!

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/02/us/02recruit.html

I'm also pretty sure that Maj. Nadil Malik Hasan must have been a "Tea Party" right winger as well.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/22/op...ight.html?_r=1

It's so funny how you try to label 1 when it's convienient, but when the tables are turned you turn a blind eye!

daaThomas, wait for the whole story, research, and then make an educated opinion. Yes, everyone is allowed an opinion. It's just when people make uneducated ones, that it just sounds......... careful.... careful....
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    How come we don't hear about all the guys who rob liquor stores that are Obama supporters??????????????????????

It's clearly relevant...

Right?
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Just wanted to weigh in on this most recent event:

Pentagon shooter John Bedell's parents warned cops

WASHINGTON - The two-gun Californian shot to death trying to attack the Pentagon had a history of mental illness and marijuana abuse, along with a grab bag of anti-government conspiracy theories, law enforcement officials said Friday.

Read more: Pentagon shooter John Bedell's parents warned cops
    In numerous Internet postings, Bedell railed against his 2006 arrest for growing marijuana in his apartment and outlined schemes to use marijuana as money.

Bedell also sent the Pentagon a 28-page proposal on his plans to help the military with smart weapons, despite his belief that a government-run criminal enterprise was behind the 9/11 attacks.
    Linking this man's actions to a whole movement, or even the "fringe" of that movement, is very irresponsible and, in my opinion, usually politically motivated. If you're going to say, "yeah, this man is mentally ill but he was swayed by the extreme rhetoric of some political movements" then you're implicate a whole lot of people with a whole variety of political views. Do you really want to do that? If so, remember that a large amount of the truther propaganda was started under the Bush admin by people on the Left.

Also, you would do well to remember your thoughts about the Judas Priest subliminal messaging trial or the claims of the Columbine shooters being motivated by The Matrix and Marilyn Manson. How did you feel about those allegations? I suspect you thought the were silly and/or politically motivated. Why is this case any different?

We could just as easily, and probably more accurately, say this man was fueled by the rhetoric of the pro-drug crowd. Or, we could say that these were the actions of a mentally ill man who could have easily been influenced by any number of things.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast