Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by rjwerth View Post
    I can always count on you to bring some class to any thread. Nice job.
    Thanks. Now look at the link I posted earlier raising the issue of whether this guy was "right" or "left". In actuality, I agree with that post. He was anti-business, anti-government, and anti-tax. Essentially he was anti-everything. Sure sounds like a teabagger to me, but I will admit it's open to interpretation. That's mine.
    Is it better or worse than dropping bombs on, and firing missiles at people who don't know what's going on in the first place?

W.W.J.D.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by beerbatteredben View Post
    Is it better or worse than dropping bombs on, and firing missiles at people who don't know what's going on in the first place?

W.W.J.D.
    I say better. But we've been doing that for a long time....especially the last 9 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    I fully understand and support his belief that the IRS and government in general is out of control. I don't think anyone can sanely argue that the rich are not being made richer, but the money of the middle class or lower. Hell, the Supreme Court decision that a corporation is a "person" pretty much sealed it.

However, his method of showing that is unfathomable to me.
    Corporations have been considered "artificial persons" under the law for a long, long time. For example, the Santa Clara County vs Southern Pacific Railroad case in 1886 is most notable because the headnote where the Chief Justice stated that all the justices were of the opinion that corporations enjoyed the same 14th Amendment rights as natural persons.

If you look at the US Code of Law, Title 1, Chapter 1, Section 1, you will find the following clause:
    the words ``person'' and ``whoever'' include corporations, companies, associations, firms, partnerships, societies, and joint stock companies, as well as individuals;
    That has been in place sine 1948.

Read the Citzens United vs FCC decision. It is not what the press claims it to be.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    lmao @ the pathetic attempts of people to try and categorize this man into their little Right VS Left paradigms.

Lots of guilt by association which is bad enough but it's even more pathetic when there isn't even any actual association lol

The guy was quoting from the communist manifesto and talks about how he liked Obama which is irrelevant in terms of association to either of those two entities yet clearly cancels out any laughable attempts to pin him to the recent T.E.A. party protests.

Which BTW apparently many people in this thread need a lesson on...

The original T.E.A. party protests started via Ron Paul and other libertarian minded (TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY) and protection of civil liberties organizations.

Then Faux News came in and has been working hard to hijack (successfully I might add) the protests in a desperate attempt by Rupert Murdoch and the RINOS (Republicans In Name Only) in the GOP to keep a third party from forming which would be disastrous to the Republicans in the 2010 elections.

It's also pretty disgusting that people don't have the moral fortitude to reject the MSM (Main Stream Media's) slanderous sexual labels like (TEA BAGGING)

Which in case you didn't fully realize, means when a man crouches down naked over a woman's face and puts his testicles in her mouth repeatedly.

ANYWAY

There is no central organization for the "TEA PARTY PROTESTS" they started out all across the country through massive amounts of solo organizations all with their own more specific list of issues.

The protests you will see publicized on the MSM will be complete and total bull**** in one slant or the other.

Of course the MSM will never admit that because that isn't exactly conducive to facilitating the false Left VS Right is the only option paradigm.

If you get your news from MSM you pretty much have 10% of a clue as to what's going on in this country and the world.

If you get your news from the left slanted MSM you think the TEA PARTY protesters are one nationwide group of ***** GOP racists who hate Obama

If you get your news from Faux you will think the now larger protests are the true patriots of wonderfulness

In truth you have a now large group of NEOCON RINO GOP idiots hopping on the bandwagon after it's been hijacked and repainted. & The small legitimate protesters will just be clumped together as having the same agenda and list of issues as the now larger publicized groups.

/etc blah blah truth blah blah no one cares go back to watching American Idol blah blah vote left or vote right or you're just throwing your vote away blah blah...

w/e
    you'll find that the political spectrum is more of a circle than anything, eventually both sides on either extreme meet in the middle.
    I agree with most of what he has to say. But Violence doesn't work.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Consequence_9 View Post
    you'll find that the political spectrum is more of a circle than anything, eventually both sides on either extreme meet in the middle.
    I reached the same conclusion 15 years ago.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    And his letter, posted in its entirety here sounds like many diatribes on this forum. And just as opaque. Amazingly similar, in fact.
    If true, what does this have to do with anything?
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Yes, they might. Which is what the pilot did. Which is why he killed himself and tried to kill others as well. Which is really the way to go, dontcha think? How bout it, teabaggers?
    What is this supposed to mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by RPFTW View Post
    The guy was quoting from the communist manifesto and talks about how he liked Obama which is irrelevant in terms of association to either of those two entities yet clearly cancels out any laughable attempts to pin him to the recent T.E.A. party.
    Where did he state he liked Obama? Did you even read his manifesto?

I don't know if Stack was a tea-partier, but one could see how his statements reflect their positions:

We are all taught as children that without laws there would be no society, only anarchy.* Sadly, starting at early ages we in this country have been brainwashed to believe that, in return for our dedication and service, our government stands for justice for all..... we should be ready to lay our lives down for the noble principals represented by its founding fathers.* Remember? One of these was "no taxation without representation".* .....These days anyone who really stands up for that principal is promptly labeled a "crackpot", traitor and worse.
    Ironically, after what they had done the Government came to the aid of the airlines with billions of our tax dollars … as usual they left me to rot and die while they bailed out their rich, incompetent cronies WITH MY MONEY!*
    * Isn't it ironic how far we've come in 60 years in this country that they now know how to fix that little economic problem; they just steal from the middle class (who doesn't have any say in it, elections are a joke) to cover their ***** and it's "business-as-usual".*
    Last edited by Bujin; 02/18/2010 at 10:13 PM.
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    What is this supposed to mean?
    Read Bujin's post. That's what it's supposed to mean. As if you couldn't tell.
    Saw an interview last night with a friend of this *****, and apparently he had no idea the guy even followed politics. He played in a band with the guy and he (the friend) said he never heard the guy say anything that would lean him to believe he was affiliated with any political party. This attempt by the regularly lefties in here like davidra to make this guy into a Republican Right Winger is not that surprising. I guess davidra is now for profiling? Because really, that is what davidra is doing....profiling. Hmmm....well, if we can get the left wingers to agree that profiling is acceptable, maybe not such a bad thing. Congrats to davidra for coming to his senses on profiling!
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Thanks. Now look at the link I posted earlier raising the issue of whether this guy was "right" or "left". In actuality, I agree with that post. He was anti-business, anti-government, and anti-tax. Essentially he was anti-everything. Sure sounds like a teabagger to me, but I will admit it's open to interpretation. That's mine.
    As usual, your interpretation is wrong. My interpretation of the basics of "teabaggers" are that the aren't anti-everything. In fact, they actually are big supporters of The Constitution. They are against folks like davidra who simply want to ignore The Constitution. My concern are for the folks who appear to be against The Constitution....it gets in the way of their liberal agenda.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    As usual, your interpretation is wrong. My interpretation of the basics of "teabaggers" are that the aren't anti-everything. In fact, they actually are big supporters of The Constitution. They are against folks like davidra who simply want to ignore The Constitution. My concern are for the folks who appear to be against The Constitution....it gets in the way of their liberal agenda.
    Allow me to behave like Kam:
    It's not my fault if you don't understand teabaggers.

So you believe that teabaggers are not anti-government and anti-tax? Please be a bit more vague, if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    I find it very difficult to believe that a person who owns their own plane can equate themselves to the "poor and oppressed". This guy seemed to be of the ilk that tried any loophole they could to avoid paying their share of taxes and kept doing so digging himself deeper and deeper.
    It wasn't owned it was leased. He rented it.

So you believe that teabaggers are not anti-government and anti-tax? Please be a bit more vague, if possible.
    I hate to speak for "teabaggers" since I don't consider myself one, but, it appears they are opposed to being over-governed and over-taxed. There is a difference. I am opposed to being over-taxed, but I realize I must be taxed to handle that which the government is supposed to do based on what The Constitution outlines. But, I am opposed to being taxed for things the government is not supposed to be involved in. Does that make me an "anti-tax" advocate? Maybe in your world (which appears to be the world of enjoying being taxed), but not in my world.

For all you liberals who enjoy paying taxes, this is a perfect time of the year to remind you of this. When you get your taxes done, go ahead and send in 10% more than what you owe. You seem to enjoy being, as Joe Biden likes to refer to it, "patriotic". So be a super patriot and pay even more taxes than you owe this year. The government will accept it.

Have you all actually attempted to look at the IRS's own stats? http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/06in05tr.xls According to their own spread sheet the top 50 percent pay 97% of the taxes. So you all want to tax the big bad rich people more...nice. It's just redistributing wealth. And most of those big bad rich people create jobs for the lower 50% who pay only 3% of the taxes. Nice.
  19. KAM1138

Leave me out of your pathetic little exercise in intellectual cowardice.

I know you like to run your mouth off and make a fool of yourself, and demonstrate your inability to read things in proper context, and unwillingness to understand something instead of distort it to work out whatever issue you have, and then slink away like a coward when I'm forced to take the time to point out your petty falsehoods, but I'm getting pretty damn sick of it.

I guess in a mind like yours (such that it is) its ok to Elect a President that associates with Unrepentant Terrorists (who actually do blow up buildings and kill people), but if you simply voice your dislike about what your government is doing then an intellectual coward like you will link millions of innocent people to any nut-case that comes along (like this guy) if he happens to have any similar views. Oh yes--such a brilliant exercise in thinking there from the good Doctor. You're nothing more than a low-grade smear merchant, exhibiting no greater understanding than some petty thug.

You apparently have no problem with President Obama actually having associated with an unrepentant Terrorist, but have big problems with people who DON'T actually do that. The depth of your hypocrisy is staggering. Or are you just so blinded by your hatred that you simply deny things that don't fit your wants?

As usual, you've done nothing more than demonstrate your eagerness to act like a spoiled brat who simply cannot tolerate the existence of views that don't match yours. You're a disgrace.

KAM
    Last edited by KAM1138; 02/19/2010 at 09:57 AM.
    Well, I think his planis working. I'm sure alot more sleeping Americans have learned something about this country that has been hidden for decades. He also pointed out a big question regarding taxes and I hope is raise some awareness and disscusion. People on this board always miss the point and wanna start picking sides. When will you realize their is no right and left, just slaves and slave owners.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 02/19/2010 at 10:56 AM.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast