Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    He's a freaking terrorist.

Nothing more, nothing less.

A-Men brother!
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    Yeah but does it censor ******..., since Godwin's Law (and correlaries) relate not just referencing the N@z!s in general but also ****** in particular.
    Why yes, yes it does.

Really, is the irony lost on whoever implemented that filter?
    omg, its 3 miles from my apartment! jesus christ.
    A lot of people might refer to the government of the United States of America as terrorist, too.

Did somebody say "so what" again?

I sure hope the thought police don't come for me. That would really t my b's.

peace
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by beerbatteredben View Post
    A lot of people might refer to the government of the United States of America as terrorist, too.
    Yes, they might. Which is what the pilot did. Which is why he killed himself and tried to kill others as well. Which is really the way to go, dontcha think? How bout it, teabaggers?
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    Yes, they might. Which is what the pilot did. Which is why he killed himself and tried to kill others as well. Which is really the way to go, dontcha think? How bout it, teabaggers?
    This post started out trying to make the point that conservatives are the new "home grown" terrorists, but are they?
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdritch24 View Post
    This post started out trying to make the point that conservatives are the new "home grown" terrorists, but are they?
    Did anyone read the manifesto he wrote? Doesn't really sound much like a conservative...
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    Did anyone read the manifesto he wrote? Doesn't really sound much like a conservative...
    That is the point I was trying to make, but read the first two posts.
    So, if the people my government tell me are terrorists say my government is a terrororist organization, am I a terrorist?

Does it matter if I agree with my government?

What a great time to be alive!
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdritch24 View Post
    That is the point I was trying to make, but read the first two posts.
    I know, which is the only reason I started following this thread. I tend to stay out of the off-topic area. Somehow targeting the IRS makes him a member of the tea party movement, despite the fact that at best he was anti-cronyism, and the end of the manifesto sounds like he made a turn toward Marxism if anything.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Man crashes plane into Texas office building - Life- msnbc.com

Seriously....I would not wish this to happen to anyone, but it's a good example of hyperbole regarding the evils of government taken to extreme. And his letter, posted in its entirety here sounds like many diatribes on this forum. And just as opaque. Amazingly similar, in fact.
    I assume that you're including some of your own diatribes in that assessment?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    The guy hung out with those whack jobs that run around screaming federal taxes are unconstitutional, like what happened to Wesley Snipes.

The entire tone of his "going out" letter is one of an external locus of control. Meaning nothing is the result of his choices. What a wank.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    The guy hung out with those whack jobs that run around screaming federal taxes are unconstitutional, like what happened to Wesley Snipes.

The entire tone of his "going out" letter is one of an external locus of control. Meaning nothing is the result of his choices. What a wank.
    That's what I like about you. You actually think about these things. I don't always agree with you, but I do respect that!
    Well they say the two things you can't avoid is death and taxes, guess Joe Stack learned the hard way.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    In that picture, I sometimes work in the building on the left. Glad I wasnt there this morning!
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I hope that they find everyone alive and those injured pull through ok.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I hope that they find everyone alive and those injured pull through ok.
    Right now it's looking like one dead.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    and its AMAZING that the toll is so low!
    Quote Originally Posted by preryan View Post
    and its AMAZING that the toll is so low!
    And let's hope next time, no one is hurt. Except the whack-job.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I can always count on you to bring some class to any thread. Nice job.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast