Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Can anybody explain how a WOMAN thinks? Anybody?

Well, with the years should come wisdom...and in those years, I have dated dozens/scores of women and been married twice. I also have three sisters. That experience has granted me the following wisdom - I have no and will never have any F-ing idea what they are thinking, but I do know that they expect me to know...and that I will suffer at times for not being able to read their minds.

In general, however, it's not "Hey, let's grab wings and beer at Hooters and then run to Best Buy to ogle gadgets!"
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Yes. I'm married.
    There is a serious flaw in your question. The obvious answer is yes. A woman could explain how she thinks. However, would she, and if she did, would the man understand it? Probably not. Besides, even if both of those were in the affirmative, I suspect a 42 problem.

Remember, in every marriage, there's one person who's always right, and the other is the husband.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  3.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    Well, with the years should come wisdom...and in those years, I have dated dozens/scores of women and been married twice. I also have three sisters. That experience has granted me the following wisdom - I have no and will never have any F-ing idea what they are thinking, but I do know that they expect me to know...and that I will suffer at times for not being able to read their minds.

In general, however, it's not "Hey, let's grab wings and beer at Hooters and then run to Best Buy to ogle gadgets!"
    Dammit.
  4.    #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby
    Remember, in every marriage, there's one person who's always right, and the other is the husband.
    Oh believe me, i can NEVER forget that, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I suspect a 42 problem.
    And in case anyone isn't a Douglas Adams reader, see this.

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.
    There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Everything is a test. It's never ok.
    She doesn't want to solve the problem. She will use it against you for eternity.

No detail is minute enough for "conversation"
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Thank you!

My ex actually couldn't handle me not being like a typical woman, it drove him bonkers. LOL
    That's ashame, I guess he didn't realaize how fortunate he was.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    This explains it all very very well. A must watch!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Talking is a tool to get things done. For her, its a tool to bond.
    take a psychology or communication class, this is the first thing they will tell you. this is also why men can stare at a football game together and "bond" without saying a word but women will talk up a storm for hours.

and ive been married just shy of 2 years....if anyone comes up with a "how to" to read women, lemme know. i need it.....or so my wife says hah
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    That's ashame, I guess he didn't realaize how fortunate he was.
    Thanks! His problem, though, he just remarrie!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    He'll be regreting that soon, unless he's a wuss. Lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456