Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1.    #1  
    Ok as we were invited to come here, I can't say this isn't exactly off topic, as it's related to waiting for 1.4, but since we don't really have another place to go, I thought I'd give it a shot.

    So it's OFF of OFF TOPIC. The game's afoot. Enjoy

    **Note that the full Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy apply here. The Forum Guidelines also apply except that discussions about religion and politics are allowed in the OT Forum.

    Sometimes the discussions in the OT are intense. Users may strongly disagreed with each other's opinions. That is part of what makes the OT Forum so interesting.

    However, all other rules from the Forum Guidelines still apply. **
  2.    #2  
    Hello, I wanted to be the first to reply to this. You are a goofball, but humour is good medicine

    We can also go here for more silliness:

    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...11#post2226211
    Last edited by copasetic; 02/16/2010 at 01:47 PM. Reason: I can't type :P
  3. #3  
    Party in the USA!

    That is all.
    R
  4.    #4  
    Nice Backdrop. I am off to STL in a few weeks
  5. #5  
    I like pie.
  6. #6  
    first.
  7. #7  
    Its depressing that all 30 of the previous threads have been deleted and shut down. I had a great time waiting with everyone last night, for the nothingness that appeared.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    Nice Backdrop. I am off to STL in a few weeks
    Thanks. I moved here a few years ago from Edmonton (read: not the USA) and I have to say I really love STL. Sure it's not cosmopolitan or shiny and new but it's a slow paced fantastic place with an extremely interesting past and wonderful architecture. I have traveled all over the USA and nothing this far west can touch the historical architecture here. Additionally it's an extremely cheap place to live! Our historic home was half what it would have cost back up north and has 12 times the charm.

    ....and (in my context) the winter is warm and short.
  9. #9  
    My Dad is in StL and we always enjoy going out for a visit. If you have kids, you should take them to the Magic House. We like going to the Arch then checking to see if Lewis and Clark are above water I wonder when all the road work will be finished around the Science Center...
  10. #10  
    Spock's nipple tassels are back!!!!!!
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by easd0423 View Post
    I wonder when all the road work will be finished around the Science Center...
    Done!

    ...and for your enjoyment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  12. #12  
    nipples

    heh heh heh

    doodie

    heh heh heh

    diarreah

    heh heh heh

    okay so where are the gd 1.4 bunnies and pancakes and such.....
  13. #13  
    How come they only have half of the golden arches. thats just not right. Where do you get a burger in stl.
  14. d.moss's Avatar
    Posts
    541 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    #14  
    what! you guys didn't get it yesterday!? i have 1.4 on my phone now.. it's smells reeeeeal good! maybe you guys didn't get it cause you have to pay for it.. hell i had 2.0 on my phone at first.. this update didn't come in megabytes.. it came in grams.. weird..
    Last edited by d.moss; 02/16/2010 at 05:36 PM.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    How come they only have half of the golden arches. thats just not right. Where do you get a burger in stl.
    Metro: Fast Eddie's Bon Air - index
    City: O'Connell's Pub - O'Connell's is One of St. Louis' Best Irish Pubs
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpa View Post
    Spock's nipple tassels are back!!!!!!
    Cheers!

    You had me in stiches last night!
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    what! you guys didn't get it yesterday!? i have 1.4 on my phone now.. it's smells reeeeeal good! maybe you guys didn't get it cause you have to pay for it.. hell i had 2.0 on my phone at first.. this update didn't come in megabytes.. it came in grams.. weird..
    Did I read deeper into that post than it was intended?

  18.    #18  
    Wel I am glad you do I am there 6 hours and the St. Louis smog gets to me. The constant gloomy weather seems to depress the people I visit. They don't like it at all but are from Sunny FL. All the recent snow doesn't help, lol and I LOVE snow (They pronounce Missouri "misery" )*shrug*
  19.    #19  
    I still am waiting for the Feb 15 release of 1.4 !
  20. #20  
    Can't say I have ever noticed a smog issue here, but then I'm from an oil boom town. The overcast winter days do get a bit tiresome at times.

    Misery indeed....but it's that comforting, wrap you like a blanket kind of misery, that some how just feels good. Kind of like a Leonard Cohen poem.

    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    Wel I am glad you do I am there 6 hours and the St. Louis smog gets to me. The constant gloomy weather seems to depress the people I visit. They don't like it at all but are from Sunny FL. All the recent snow doesn't help, lol and I LOVE snow (They pronounce Missouri "misery" )*shrug*
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions