Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It's my birthday.
    My new avatar won't work. I have to wait until I get home (about 12 hrs from now) to fix it. I also won't be able to pop in to visit for the rest of the day.
    All three of my PortaPets died this morning. (I think I forgot to check in on them all weekend.)
    My car continues to be a big blue heap o' crap. I have about a month before inspection is due. I doubt it will pass.
    I just discovered I was the one who killed the "Inane Ramblings" thread.
    It's raining here.
    I'm sooo depressed.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Happy Birthday!
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    Happy Birthday! What portapets do you have?
    Happy Birthday Yorick. I hope you have at least one nice thing happen today
    Happy birthday. And don't worry, it would take more than you to kill the ramble, as d-r has handily shown.
    Let me add my wishes to everyone else's:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Jonathan
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by visorprismman
    Happy Birthday! What portapets do you have?
    Monkey, Kitty, and Fish. Monkey's fun to kill (I waste one every coupla weeks) but Ophelia (the cat) was up to 269 days so it was upsetting.
    I tried the "human" ones (Pammy, "ho", pimp, Bush) but found them lacking. Sophmoric humor goes over better via animals I guess.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by ovaltine
    Happy Birthday Yorick. I hope you have at least one nice thing happen today
    I did get some good news sometime after my posting. But it'll be a few days before it's all set in stone.
    I got sick from the cake we had at work and I had to wait in line a really long time behind two kids getting camping gear who found math to be a difficult proposition (I was just getting paintbrushes to replace the ones I ruined over the weekend).
    at any rate I'm out of Marvin mode now and I'm going to see "Run Lola Run" again in a bit.
    Originally posted by Yorick

I did get some good news sometime after my posting. But it'll be a few days before it's all set in stone.
    If its a new PDA, I hope you share!
    Happy Bday, Yorick (though it's belated).

Mine's on Sunday and I'm looking forward to it.

I hope your week improves!

mc
    My birthday was Sunday, April 21st. On your birthday I was recovering from the pneumonia I caught while building the new chicken coop on my first vacation in 9 years. (Some of you might be wondering how someone could catch pneu. in late April- well you see the f*****g weather has been sucking lately, what with the sleet, snow and hail) I also had a flat tire on my 240sx (brand new tire), only 9 out of 40 chicks survived a hatch (down from 20 out of 21 during the last hatch) and every day I live longer is one day closer to 40.

On days (weeks) like these I turn to the book of James and remember to
    " ... consider it all joy, my brethen, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing...."
    James 1:2-4 (my emphasis)

or as Mr. "God is dead" Nietzche said,
    "What does not kill you, makes you stronger" (or sumpin' like that)
    Happy Birthday!!
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
    You are in "my three sons"
    why is there only one kid in the picture?
    "You are in "my three sons" why is there only one kid in the picture? "

I used to have a pic with all three and didn't change the 'location'.
    I'm still in "My three sons", I just live with a beautiful woman instead of a bald ex-sailor/cook!

That's my middle boy, Crispin, age six and a half.
    "I am a debtor both to Greeks and to Barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."
  14.    #14  
    Thanks for all the birthday wishes, folks!

my week did get better ... from a certain point of view ...
    got rear-ended on Wednesday morning by someone who got rear-ended himself; tho damage looked minimal my insurance agent said I should get an estimate anyway -- I should be getting some down payment funds in a few weeks ...
    This'll give you a good laugh. I was avoiding this thread because I thought it was talking about the morning TV show .
    -Bernie

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
    -Dan Quayle
  16.    #16  
    update: car passed inspection , but my "good news" went away.
    Originally posted by BobbyMike
    ...as Mr. "God is dead" Nietzche said...
    Makes me think of a T-shirt I saw:

God is dead - Nietzche
    Nietzche is dead - God
    Jeff
    Ha ha ha
  19.    #19  
    Does that make me Nietzche ?
    I certainly hope you get your avatar working again soon. It is always cool to see the mods you've done on it to reflect the particular holiday or event. I half expected to see the skull as a soccer ball (football to the rest of the planet) to commemorate the World Cup. Keep up the good work on it though. IT does bring a smile to me as well as others.

If you liked the movie, "Run, Lola, Run", then you have to get the soundtrack. I ordered both from Amazon and love driving the Autobahns here listening to it. My favorite track has to be Supermarket. If you are into the Euroclub music, try tuning into Sunshine Live at www.sunshine-live.de. They have a live music link on their site and great music. The site is all in German, so plan accordingly. Have fun,
    The following space intentionally left blank...

RadarGreg
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast