1.    #1  
    What is your favorite movie snow scene?

I like the central park snow scene in Elf but I am sure there must be other great scenes, lob your suggestions!
    Uma Thurman vs Lucy Liu....Kill Bill...one of my alltime favorite fight scenes...and its beautiful.
    How about the wood chipper scene in Fargo?
  4.    #4  
    aah fargo, a good one
    Any scene from Christmas Vacation. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    LoTR - .
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Any scene from Christmas Vacation. haha
    LOVE that movie...in the beginning when they go to cut down the Griswold Family Christmas Tree..OMG..Classic!!!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    LoTR - .
    yes was just thinking of this one and the beautiful one in Return of the King where they pan over the mountains as the beacons get lit to summon Rohan to the aid of Gondor. There was a real fire on a mountain top that was built and lit and shot by the cameras and then the other fires were digital
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Oh yeah, and "The Cell Phone Factory" where they suddenly shut down the Palm assembly line over Chinese New Year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that was a VERY scary movie,
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    The Shining - Jack Nicholson runs through the landscape maze.

Oh yeah, and "The Cell Phone Factory" where they suddenly shut down the Palm assembly line over Chinese New Year.

Don't you shut down your assembly line for Chinese New Year?
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Fight scene in Four Brothers.
  12.    #12  
    some of the Harry Potter ones stick in my mind--
    there's one where Harry puts on his invisible cloak while they are in town and you can see his footprints through the snow;
    and there's a shot through a window (in another movie) of the boys high up in a tower at Hogwarts laughing (while snow is on the ground outside?)