1.    #1  
    Since it is super bowl Sunday I wanted to give a shout out to all of the saints fans dedicated to palm.... Saints 32 Colts 21 Black and Gold Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like peyton 27-24
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    i like puppy bowl
  4.    #4  
    I know its going to be a damn good game......I don't know about the puppy bowl that should be interesting one..
    I've been a saints fan since before Drew Brees and company took over. It's great to see them here in the superbowl, and I can't wait to experience a great game with a Black 'n Gold victory!
    (cause we all know it's gonna happen :P)
  6.    #6  
    Who Dat!!! Leukay...
    hey I don't hate because I'm a steelers guy but peyton has the upper hand and experience . And I just think he will be right on time. Although if the black and gold win I will be fine with that.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    im not a fan of ether team but lets go colts! im a giants fan btw
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    This is going to get ugly.
    wow who dat lol.... lol just messin
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Who dat! Qui c'est a, bebe!?!?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Congrats, Toby.
    I was texting with my daughter during the game, who was in Vaughn's. For some reason she stopped responding after it ended. I suspect that there will be a lot of coffee consumed today. I am going there the end of the month for a meeting, and I expect they will still be partying. By the way, as much as I like them, the Who just sucked. Gave old people a bad name everywhere.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    I was texting with my daughter during the game, who was in Vaughn's. For some reason she stopped responding after it ended. I suspect that there will be a lot of coffee consumed today. I am going there the end of the month for a meeting, and I expect they will still be partying. By the way, as much as I like them, the Who just sucked. Gave old people a bad name everywhere.
    Yeah... to Pete's credit, he agreed with you.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.