View Poll Results: Who is going to take it home?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saints

18 45.00%
  • Colts

22 55.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Peyton fulfilled a boyhood dream. He threw a game-winning pass for the New Orleans Saints in the Super Bowl.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    +1
    It was just a hair better then the Vikings/Saints game.
    As painful as it was for us here in MN, I think the Vikings/Saints game was much better.
    Regardless of all other comments, Vegas got raped today.

Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Peyton fulfilled a boyhood dream. He threw a game-winning pass for the New Orleans Saints in the Super Bowl.
    You are correct. Nice pickup on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Yes, and those people who have never liked Peyton (after all, look where he went to college...and got schooled every year he was there by Florida) can be very pleased about that. Maybe this will keep people from talking about him being the greatest quarterback ever. He's pretty good....but just like Favre, he carries the responsibility for the pass that cost them the game. Although aggressive over-the-top coaching had a lot to do with the outcome as well.
  7.    #47  
    Peyton may be one of the best quarterback. I hope he makes it to the top of the list. He seems to be a well spoken nice person that has never forgot where he came from and the fans are the true players of the game. He has got to be going nuts today though over that one pass. I look forward to seeing him play next year. I know that if the saints ever need a good backup, he would be the player to go for.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123