View Poll Results: Who is going to take it home?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saints

18 45.00%
  • Colts

22 55.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Saints 24
    Colts 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Diyhai View Post
    Colts in a blow out
    This
    Saints 38
    Colts 35

People are forgetting the Colts season. They didn't blow teams out right out of the gate. Their no-huddle style wore defenses out during the course of the game. The Saints are a quick strike team. They put points on the board early and often. Without a healthy Freeney, and a banged up Wayne, the Saints win. Manning, as good as he is, will make it interesting, but come up a few points short in a valiant comeback effort.
    Last edited by JDGAFFLIN; 02/07/2010 at 09:31 AM.
    Saints 30
    Colts 20
    [FONT="Garamond"]Dam1 J1sFONT]
    Colts 26
    Saints 14
    saints 27
    colts24
    Saint 34
    Colts 31

Who Dat!!
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by JDGAFFLIN View Post
    Saints 38
    Colts 35

People are forgetting the Colts season. They didn't blow teams out right out of the gate. Their no-huddle style wore defenses out during the course of the game. The Saints are a quick strike team. They put points on the board early and often. Without a healthy Freeney, and a banged up Wayne, the Saints win. Manning, as good as he is, will make it interesting, but come up a few points short in a valiant comeback effort.
    If I might add, I wounder with the Saints "quick strike" if Manning can take all those hits like Farve did. It could happen since the Colts front line is not 100%.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    colts 35
    saints 30
    Colts
    48 to 46
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    youre totally not biased
    Qui c'est a, bebe?!?!?!

Oh, and FYE... http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf...ear_miami.html
    Last edited by Toby; 02/07/2010 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Added link
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    We will however be watching the Saints beat the Colts and then the ensuing New Orleans party!

We've been talking a lot about this lately. The world will be able to hear the collective roar from the southeastern region of the state. NOLA will explode with joy. It won't be like one of those riots where people destroy things, though. It will be a love riot. People who hate football will be crying with joy. Cats will sleep with dogs. The lion will lay down with the lamb. Bewbies will be flashed. Beads will fall like rain. February 7th will become a state holiday.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Colts 38
    Saints 17
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    We've been talking a lot about this lately. The world will be able to hear the collective roar from the southeastern region of the state. NOLA will explode with joy. It won't be like one of those riots where people destroy things, though. It will be a love riot. People who hate football will be crying with joy. Cats will sleep with dogs. The lion will lay down with the lamb. Bewbies will be flashed. Beads will fall like rain. February 7th will become a state holiday.
    And Palm will join in with 1.4 to mark the event.
    Looks like I may have slightly overestimated the Colts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Looks like I may have slightly overestimated the Colts.
    +1 yeah me too lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  17.    #37  

OMG! - Toby- They did it!!!!!
    New Orleans Saints is
    WOO! HOO! And we are dancing on Burbon Street.

well looks like i was wrong
    Some pretty close predictions, er, guesses here. Great game.
  20.    #40  
    +1
    It was just a hair better then the Vikings/Saints game.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast