1.    #1  
    Whenever I scroll on the PreCentral homepage in Firefox (3.6) and previous versions as well, it scrolls extremely slower than every other website. The reason why is because of the tiled background the site uses.

and were the two that I found, although there may be one or two more. When scrolling, firefox has to render all of these images every time, posing a problem. It could be fixed by using solely the green color hex code.

Anyone else have this problem too?
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    Quote Originally Posted by knickrox13 View Post
    Whenever I scroll on the PreCentral homepage in Firefox (3.6) and previous versions as well, it scrolls extremely slower than every other website. The reason why is because of the tiled background the site uses.

and were the two that I found, although there may be one or two more. When scrolling, firefox has to render all of these images every time, posing a problem. It could be fixed by using solely the green color hex code.

Anyone else have this problem too?
    How does it work for you in IE?

3.    #3  
    I will never go back to IE, and noone on the earth should.
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page