Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just requested a google voice invite in the past week. I was just curious how long I would have to wait to get one. Can any of my fellow forum members out there tell me how long it took them to get one?? I know it has only been about a week since I sent the request but patience is definitely not my strong point.
    i've been waiting a month lol

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Took me about 4 days.

I'll be nice enough to shoot you 2 an invite. Feel free to inbox your email addys.
    I cheated and bought mine on ebay for $2, but got it within hours.
    Less than a week and I didnt buy mine.
    Oh, I only ask that anyone I give a Google Voice invite to (I have two left) extends the favor. Only fair, right?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Voice of Reason View Post
    Oh, I only ask that anyone I give a Google Voice invite to (I have two left) extends the favor. Only fair, right?
    Thank you again and will do!
    Quote Originally Posted by pkisme View Post
    Thank you again and will do!
    No problem. Feel free to hit the thanks button (I kinda like the ego boost, lol).

I have one more Google Voice invite left.

Edit: I'm out of GV invites now, but there's three other users who have been charged with handing out invites to others as well. Ask and you should receive.
    Last edited by The Voice of Reason; 02/05/2010 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Out of invites.
    I would very much appreciate an invite.
    It'd be great to be a part very 'exclusive' club.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    24 hours
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    About 2 weeks but felt longer.
    4 hours, trading it for a Goggle Wave account, but it didn't work in my country :S
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I have been on google voice for a while but have no idea where to go to send invites or if I have any to send out...if someone tells me where to go or where to look, I may have some to send out.
    -Sent from my Palm Pre
    About 6 weeks, but I am not working in the IT area.
    Quote Originally Posted by slpintern View Post
    I have been on google voice for a while but have no idea where to go to send invites or if I have any to send out...if someone tells me where to go or where to look, I may have some to send out.
    If you go to the main page for Google Voice, there will be a note on the bottom left that will tell you how many invites you have and a link to send them.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Thanks Darth Mo, I will take a look at it after work tonight since I cannot access it at work.
    -Sent from my Palm Pre
    I would like a google voice invite please, send to imod360s@gmail.com

thanks
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    It took me less than a week to get in, same for my other 2 friends. I didnt know I could invite them directly so I still have 3 invites if anyone wants to get in.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    i'm not sure exactly because I forgot about it, but it felt like over 2 months
    waiting for two weeks now,
    so I also would like to receive
    an ivite if possible
    mballegooy@gmail.com
    thx in advance
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast