Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    hey for those that have invites to give out, how long did it take for you to get them?
    I am trying to get a google invite also. the waiting list is long and everyone is selling the invites on ebay ( i think that is so wrong) does any one have an invite to spare p51redtail @ gmail.com
    Five minutes. Got one from my sister.
    took 2 weeks...and I apparently from reading the other posts I should have invites I can send to ppl?....i'll have take a peak see I'd that's the case
    Does anyone have a google voice invite? I can't remember how long I've been waiting, but it's definitely been a while. I'd love to trade something for it, but I don't really have anything to trade.
    I've been wait for bout 2 months still haven't got 1
    i had a grandcentral account...never saw the benefit over what I have. Maybe Ill switch my account over, do I get invites then?

edit: cant seem to log into my grandcentral account. Oh well, sorry
    Last edited by friguy3; 04/17/2010 at 08:14 PM.
    Been waiting for lil over 3 months now....and still haven't gotten an invite from google.. The wait list must be crazy
    anyone have a spare invite to share...thanks and will be thanked...
    Add me to the list of folks waiting for an invite. Hasn't been long, but if someone could speed that process up for me I'd really appreciate it.
    I would like to be on the list for anyone that has an invite. Feel free to send it to nlogsdon@q.com thanks in advance
    If any of you people have an email address ending in .edu, then you get first priority in getting an invite.

I used my college email address and got my invite in less than 24 hours.
    Can someone please send me an invite for google voice, I have been waiting for months..... would appreciate much

raamtorok @ yahoo
    Will send google wave invite for a google voice invite.....anyone?
    i have a few invites
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    just recently got mine (I used my .edu email)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i have a few invites
    I would love to have an in vite!!!!!!! Nlogsdon@q.com
    anybody have invites left...i lost hope a long time ago of getting GV ....trade for Gwave if you want.... Ateteen@gmail.com
    I need an invite too. PM me please.
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    I have been a member since it was GrandCentral. Google has added some awesome feature.
    I have been trying to get an invite for a few months now. If anyone has a spare that they would like to send my way I would be grateful!
    matthassler @ live.com
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast