Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    i have google wave invites. just pm with your email addy
    I'm still looking for a Google Voice invite, if someone has one they could spare I would be thankful.

mjkjr86 @ gmail . com
    I also have Google Wave invites, if anyone is interested.

As usual, the only thing I ask is that you extend the favor to anyone that asks.

PM me your email addy.
    I'll trade a google wave invite for a google voice invite, anyone? mjkjr86 @ gmail . com
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    I'll trade a google wave invite for a google voice invite, anyone? mjkjr86 @ gmail . com
    Sent....

Its odd, I have 2 Google voice accounts and only one had invites...

PJ
    Quote Originally Posted by pjr107 View Post
    Sent....

Its odd, I have 2 Google voice accounts and only one had invites...

PJ
    Thanks! Would you like a Wave invite or do you have it already?
    i have been waiting for 2-3 months for a google voice invite and no luck but it is ok i will just wait. If anyone does want to help me out

dean.ray.jr@gmail.com

your more then welcome to
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    23 minutes.
    e-bay.
    $2 for 3 invites.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlopin View Post
    23 minutes.
    e-bay.
    $2 for 3 invites.
    Charging for a free service... Kind of messed up. I will invite someone for free.
    Been about 3 weeks, and still waiting for an invite. :/
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Mine too like 3 weeks. However, I'm a little mad at GDial Pro as some SMS are delivered after a few hours since my gf texts those.
    For some reason my ebay account isnt working to buy a google voice account. could somebody send me an invite to andrew.trible@gmail.com. Im not entirely sure how it works, but i will send all the invites i am allotted to the people of your choice or more people from this thread.
    And if anyone if feeling a bit generous, I could really use an invite aswell.
    jayalfonso @ gmail.com
    I've been trying to get an invite for a few months..
    email is Bishhbrandon@gmail.com <
    Thanks to anyone who invites
    I have 2 Invites. PM me. All I ask is you pass along the favor.
    I've been waiting for an invite for around 2 weeks. If anyone has one they can spare, let me know. Not sure if it is worth much, but I have Google WAVE invites to give...
    I've been waitin 3 weeks too, if anyone would be kind enough to send me one it would be much appreciated, my email is xxallonblack@gmail.com
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I don't have this, but very interested, how do I get an invite? can anyone spare one?
    I really appreciate the invite you sent me!!! I have 8 nominations/invites for google wave and I expect to have some google voice invites soon. I have some business partners that I have to give most of the invites/nominations for wave to, but I expect to have about 3 left over to give to anyone that requests one. I don't know why they haven't given me any google voice invites to give others yet. I have been using google voice for about two weeks now.
    Last edited by smartbusiness2003; 03/09/2010 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Thanks was to IFISM
    I, too, have been waiting for several months to receive the invite for google voice. I found this site searching for information regarding the google voice invite.
    I would like to ask if anyone, that has a spare invite, would be kind enough to provide one for me.

Thanks in advance.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast