Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 185
  1. #161  
    okay. This is really lame. Dbd is prolly jus getting his kicks out of this thread. Anyone agree?
  2. #162  
    alright dbd we all give up what was this thread about?
  3.    #163  
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    If I know one thing, based on the history of dbd's threads, the answer won't be remotely interesting.
    THANK YOU, TENNENHO!!!
    YOU ARE THE WHINER, OOPS -- WINNER!!!

    I have to apologize to you guys. I have NO way to end this thread.
    It took me two days to write this because i was trying to think of something good.
    There is NO good answer to my puzzle and i just really am sorry for wasting everybody's time with this.
    I know that some of you had faith in me to come up with something great, but i failed, big time.
    I hope you all can find it in ur hearts to eventually forgive me, dbd.
  4. #164  
    awwww i forgive you dbd lol i thought it was kinda kool myself
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    awwww i forgive you dbd lol i thought it was kinda kool myself
    Thanx, Shane.
    I could always count on you.
  6. #166  
    kool
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7. #167  


    still love ya!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  8.    #168  
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    [IMG]

    still love ya!
    Thanks, Master!
    (DOH!)
  9. Tcub's Avatar
    Posts
    406 Posts
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    #169  
    Stop.
  10. #170  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    THANK YOU, TENNENHO!!!
    YOU ARE THE WHINER, OOPS -- WINNER!!!

    I have to apologize to you guys. I have NO way to end this thread.
    It took me two days to write this because i was trying to think of something good.
    There is NO good answer to my puzzle and i just really am sorry for wasting everybody's time with this.
    I know that some of you had faith in me to come up with something great, but i failed, big time.
    I hope you all can find it in ur hearts to eventually forgive me, dbd.
    I don't believe you.
  11.    #171  
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    I don't believe you.
    Thanx for giving me more credit than i deserve, but it's true. Really.
  12. #172  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcub View Post
    Stop.
    i dont think it worked though ha haha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13. Tcub's Avatar
    Posts
    406 Posts
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    #173  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i dont think it worked though ha haha
    Yeah.. This thread is blowing up my Pre!! I'm trying to work on a speech and I keep getting notifications for it.. Shame on me for subscribing!
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  14. #174  
    ha ha ha tooo funny . but it was interesting while it lasted
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15. #175  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Thanx for giving me more credit than i deserve, but it's true. Really.
    A little disappointed in you. Sham shame shame
  16.    #176  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcub View Post
    Yeah.. This thread is blowing up my Pre!! I'm trying to work on a speech and I keep getting notifications for it.. Shame on me for subscribing!
    Sorry Tcub.
    I know you were one of the original 'helpers' on my "Helper" thread a coupla months ago, so i'm sorry i put you through this 'hell', lol.
  17. #177  
    Mods: NOW can we have an "ignore" button, please?
  18.    #178  
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    A little disappointed in you. Sham shame shame
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 02/06/2010 at 07:09 PM.
  19. Tcub's Avatar
    Posts
    406 Posts
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    #179  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Sorry Tcub.
    I know you were one of the original 'helpers' on my "Helper" thread a coupla months ago, so i'm sorry i put you through this 'hell', lol.
    It's okay. I'm not mad.
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  20.    #180  
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    Mods: NOW can we have an "ignore" button, please?
    You know you have control of what you click on, right?
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions