Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PookiePrancer View Post
    Got it!
    Please do share with the rest of us!
    Wait, The Pre was released on the 6th of June, which means the 5 is the day before. I can't recall the days of major updates, but I wonder if these are all the dates of the day before the release? If this is the case, either 1.4 is coming on the 13th, or this means nothing at all, and I have wasted an hour of my employer's time trying to figure this out!
    Did you hear about the cross eyed Mountie that jumped on his whistle and blew his horse ?
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I have a feeling the numbers have something to do with the release of 1.4! However, if that is the case he cannot tell us anything until after it is released. So we will know the answer after the release of what madness he was using! Just my thoughts
    With all due respect, dbd has no more Pre related clairvoyance then my left testicle (the smarter of the two). He started this thread for his own entertainment and started it in the Pre forum because he feels his ASCII posts don't get enough attention if he starts them here in off topic. Read anymore into things than that and your going to disappoint yourself.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    you have two left testicles?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    I don't like to talk about it....
    maybe its the days in january that dbd had sex and he listed in order from best to worst
    Maybe it's the days in January that he didn't have sex with a sock in the basement.
    maybe it's the answer to life
    the answer to life is 42
    Quote Originally Posted by batmam31 View Post
    It definitely has something to do with update 1.4 which btw will be realeased TODAY according to my sources. And by today I mean around 5pm west coast time.

Thanks.
    Looks like your "sources" aren't very reliable, isn't it like 7:40 there now?
    9:44 here now lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    If I know one thing, based on the history of dbd's threads, the answer won't be remotely interesting.
    this thread was born and will die in extreme lameness.
    Quote Originally Posted by fonefanatic View Post
    Please do share with the rest of us!
    And spoil the fun?!
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Sooo.... What's this about dbd?
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Tell me!!!
    dbd you around today lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast