Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    oh man, maybe the republicans shouldn't of cried about transparency. The stand-off today was great. And I bet they wish it wasn't public now. All the right did was badger and the President handed them a **** whoopin like their mama's should have. Also, you guys that like to spew the teleprompter crap, can never, ever, spew it again. He outsmarted everyone of them with intelligent, on the spot, brutally honest responses. While they spewed dullard garble from their notes. Fox news can't even come in for a save here. I always thought they were lower on the intelligence food chain, but after this, I dont think they are even on the food chain. But like the old saying goes, "never underestimate stupid people in large numbers." And most of america seems to stumble into that group.
    Anyway, my hat goes off to him. I am proud today that he is my president. It took alot of balls to stand there and do what he did. Something I dont think noone has done before.
    wow i like turtles !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Well thats a first for Obama. You are saying he finally got something right. LOL

What a joke for a President.
    Wow, you really think this guy is doing a good job!

He talks about saving jobs, yet the only jobs hes saved are the banking jobs!

He said he was going to put stronger limits on lobbyists, all the while not mentioning that the UAW got him elected.

Here is his solution, let the government pay for your health care while not raising taxes, How does that work btw? Dont bother paying your student loans..after 10 yrs weve got your back, (more tax dollars in the pockets of deadbeats)....Im so tired of hearing "Earmarks" If the money is not earmarked there is no way to stop the politicians from spending it on whatever they want!

He made comments about bonuses,...
    Sample:
    If I own a compay that is projected to lose 100m this year and I hire a person who comes in and revamps things and I only lose 25m....(still following this?) I only lost 25m....now He/She saved me 75m. Doesnt He/She deserve a bonus based on how much I didnt lose?

He wants to kill the two party system....Correct me if Im wrong here! The one party system is communism.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Wow, you really think this guy is doing a good job!

He talks about saving jobs, yet the only jobs hes saved are the banking jobs!

He said he was going to put stronger limits on lobbyists, all the while not mentioning that the UAW got him elected.

Here is his solution, let the government pay for your health care while not raising taxes, How does that work btw? Dont bother paying your student loans..after 10 yrs weve got your back, (more tax dollars in the pockets of deadbeats)....Im so tired of hearing "Earmarks" If the money is not earmarked there is no way to stop the politicians from spending it on whatever they want!

He made comments about bonuses,...
    Sample:
    If I own a compay that is projected to lose 100m this year and I hire a person who comes in and revamps things and I only lose 25m....(still following this?) I only lost 25m....now He/She saved me 75m. Doesnt He/She deserve a bonus based on how much I didnt lose?

He wants to kill the two party system....Correct me if Im wrong here! The one party system is communism.
    Yeah, you haven't a clue about reality do you? Oh, neither did the 140 pubs who noses he rubbed in their own B.S, today. So whatever you say buddy.

Also, your entire response is severly uneducated about what is going on. Turn hannity off and do some reading, will you.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by NoResults View Post
    Well thats a first for Obama. You are saying he finally got something right. LOL

Well considering the pubs haven't gotten anything right...... WMD'S anybody?

The LOL is you my friend. Go smarky somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoResults View Post

You sound like you watch Fox news. The op sounds like he watches MSNBC. And i watch CNN. hmm.
    Last edited by koolkid09; 01/29/2010 at 09:41 PM. Reason: spelling
    this is what the average obama fan speaks like and sounds like lol too funny!!!

redninja---Well considering the pubs haven't gotten anything right...... WMD'S anybody?

redninja---Yeah, you haven't a clue about reality do you? Oh, neither did the 140 pubs who noses he rubbed in their own B.S, today. So whatever you say buddy.

the obama fan just tries to run and say well you did this and that ,,, come on grow up please????!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    EVERYONE: Turn down the heat or this thread goes bye-bye.
    im groovy man for sure !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by redninja View Post
    Well considering the pubs haven't gotten anything right...... WMD'S anybody?

Maybe you should read a little more. The democrats were the largest proponents of the war in Iraq and were the ones feeding the WMD frenzy (Go hilary! )
    For the record WMD does not have to mean "Assembled Weapon" it just means the ability to create mass destruction! They found many thousand tons of chemical compounds that could have been put in a projectile in a matter of minutes.
    In case you dont remember (seems to be a genetic trait of Democrats) we discussed and applied to the UN twice (3 months for Sadam to move and seperate the compounds) before The Democrats and Republicans decided to go in.

BTW the word is Snarky.

The title of tis should be 140 vs 1... winner, OBAMA = America Loses

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Omama = Fail
    Typo... Obama = Fail
  14.    #14  
    Lol, I hit smarky.

Our trait huh? Cheney sure suffered from alot of it not to long ago. 2slow your post is meaningless, more this is why after the fact. But wait, I think later on it was a humanitarian reason we were really there. In a matter of minutes, if thats the case than every store in america is a wmd.

There is no denying what happened today. And to be honest, if the politicians on hte right acted decent, I wouldn't even care about it. They bring out the worst in me. I actually agree with some of the rights ideas. Immigration reform, right to arms. But I think if the devil was real, then he dwells within their sect. Jesus himself talks about people like them, and not in a good way. Anyway I'm loaded and babblin on, so until the next time....
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by erasef301 View Post
    Omama = Fail
    He hasn't failed at anything yet.
  16.    #16  
    Btw, he let inspectors in. And his wmd capabilties were less than libya's. We all know why we went in. Plus it's pretty well documented that it was decided before they started looking for a reason.
    And wmd is just that, a weapon of mass destruction. Not compounds that could become something. Love the spin from you guys.
    You really need to lay off of the cough syrup!

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by redninja View Post
    He hasn't failed at anything yet.
    LOL Obama Fan Boy
    I just want some hope cuase all I got left is change!!
    Hahahahahahahah!

I dont care who you are thats funny!

Follow the link below.

Don't blame me I voted for the other guy.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast