Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I dislike this man so much I would sell my Pre if I could punch his face in. Now he has a Super Bowl commercial so Renaldo I know you'll be angry.
    So much hate is not really a healthy way to go through life. Just ignore the guy if you don't like him.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    OP

He may not do that well in the NFL but he is an all round good person....That much hate is not necessary...Did you go to FSU, Alabama, Or LSU or arkansas or something?
    Are you upset with him because he is a great football player and a great person. He has done nothing wrong for anyone to HATE him, i can understand you disliking him, but you can't hate a guy becasue he got a superbowl commmercial about abortion. Just get over it.
    Two national championships, and a Heisman Trophy win say otherwise.
    And if her were aborted he would give you nothing to talk about to all of your friends that hate the gators, and quite possibly the SEC all together becasue you are probrably an Ohio State fan who finally realizes that no other conferences can think about playing against the SEC. Now I just made this a topic to **** off everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by noxaj2 View Post
    I dislike this man so much I would sell my Pre if I could punch his face in. Now he has a Super Bowl commercial so Renaldo I know you'll be angry.
    OH HELL NO! I swear to G-Whiz if I see him on my t.v one more time I will find out where he lives and break his kneecaps before the draft so he won't be able to play that ******** needs to get out of football. He is so over-rated it's not even funny. Everytime I turn on sprtscenter BAM! Tim Tebow and I am sick of this ****!
  8.    #8  
    No where in my post I said "Hate" so -0 to whoever said that and first Tebow was talked about sense he started for Florida he's not that all great terrible passes and a big ego I have dislike for him that's it he dosen't deserve a commercial for a Super Bowl idc what it's about but there's alot other "better" QB's that should have a commercial. Dan LeFevour from CMU is ten times better and anyone says no to that you don't watch college football and stay out.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    No where in my post I said "Hate" so -0 to whoever said that and first Tebow was talked about sense he started for Florida he's not that all great terrible passes and a big ego I have dislike for him that's it he dosen't deserve a commercial for a Super Bowl idc what it's about but there's alot other "better" QB's that should have a commercial. Dan LeFevour from CMU is ten times better and anyone says no to that you don't watch college football and stay out.
    I have to agree with 2nd post....

I thought I saw "hate" in your post five minutes ago?
    +1
    So....is it the fact that he's decent looking, young, successful, about to be rich, or a righteous person that makes you envy him so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by JDGAFFLIN View Post
    Two national championships, and a Heisman Trophy win say otherwise.

one championship - he was a backup
    Remember when Michigan beat Florida a few years back. Ahhh that's right.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    So....is it the fact that he's decent looking, young, successful, about to be rich, or a righteous person that makes you envy him so much?
    Wow -0 your gay if you think that I dislike him cause he is not the God of Football and skill is very low I care less if he's good looking cause I know I get more *** than him I'm better looking and him being rich yeah sure the Lions don't pay well if he goes there his religion can go away I don't care about religion when it comes to football and now envy what so ever you moron.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdstal View Post
    And if her were aborted he would give you nothing to talk about to all of your friends that hate the gators, and quite possibly the SEC all together becasue you are probrably an Ohio State fan who finally realizes that no other conferences can think about playing against the SEC. Now I just made this a topic to **** off everyone.
    Die hard Michigan fan born one raised as one and die as one so you jump the wrong gate to call me in any form of being one of the worst of them all The Ohio State Buckeyes so you **** off oh SEC is overated.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    OP

He may not do that well in the NFL but he is an all round good person....That much hate is not necessary...Did you go to FSU, Alabama, Or LSU or arkansas or something?

Oh I'm sure he's a good person I know that but he's just not Mr.QB is what I'm saying and no I'm a Michigan fan that is sick of hearing of a QB that isn't all that great we'll see how he does playing as a FB.
    Oh I'm sure he's a good person I know that but he's just not Mr.QB is what I'm saying and no I'm a Michigan fan that is sick of hearing of a QB that isn't all that great we'll see how he does playing as a FB.
    he probably won't even be that lucky. He will probably end up being a guard or tacle lmao that *******.
    Die hard Michigan fan born one raised as one and die as one so you jump the wrong gate to call me in any form of being one of the worst of them all The Ohio State Buckeyes so you **** off oh SEC is overated.
    SEC is over-rated except for Tennesee. There cool.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renaldobenjamin View Post
    SEC is over-rated except for Tennesee. There cool.
    SEC all the way...

I bleed orange and blue.....!!!!

Having said that I am sure Ohio State liked that 41-14 whoping acouple of years back...!!!

I would root for an SEC team anyday........Like Bama in the National title ...even though they beat Florida...
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    SEC all the way...

I bleed orange and blue.....!!!!

Having said that I am sure Ohio State liked that 41-14 whoping acouple of years back...!!!

I would root for an SEC team anyday........Like Bama in the National title ...even though they beat Florida...
    Ohio State and Florida can suck on my maize and blue nuts.
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast