Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Yeah last night sucked for Tennesee I love Tennesee and they lost to freaking Vandy
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renaldobenjamin View Post
    Ohio State and Florida can suck on my maize and blue nuts.
    And what is your affiliation?

suck my nuts is not an affiliation....
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by renaldobenjamin View Post
    Ohio State and Florida can suck on my maize and blue nuts.
    Yeah us Michigan fans have blue balls and maize balls. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by djcuervo View Post
    one championship - he was a backup

I'm pretty sure he contributed that year, and has a National Championship ring to prove it. So again, two national championships.

Passing Rushing
    Season GP Rating Att Comp Pct Yds TD INT Sack Att Yds TD
    2006 14 201.7 33 22 66.7 358 5 1 0 89 469 8

Yep. looks like he played in all 14 games, and accounted for 13 TD's.

Regardless, I could care less. Go Blue.
    Hail to the victor valants hail to the conquering quarter hail hail michigan the best of the rest!
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by JDGAFFLIN View Post
    I'm pretty sure he contributed that year, and has a National Championship ring to prove it. So again, two national championships.

Passing Rushing
    Season GP Rating Att Comp Pct Yds TD INT Sack Att Yds TD
    2006 14 201.7 33 22 66.7 358 5 1 0 89 469 8

Yep. looks like he played in all 14 games, and accounted for 13 TD's.

Regardless, I could care less. Go Blue.
    People putting up stats from ESPN is annoying. Regardless
    Quote Originally Posted by noxaj2 View Post
    People putting up stats from ESPN is annoying. Regardless
    But he is a Michigan fan so it's all good.
    Quote Originally Posted by djcuervo View Post
    one championship - he was a backup
    He scored 2 TD's in the first national championship. *******
    Die hard Michigan fan born one raised as one and die as one so you jump the wrong gate to call me in any form of being one of the worst of them all The Ohio State Buckeyes so you **** off oh SEC is overated.
    If the SEC were overrated they wouldn't have 4 national championships in the last 4 years, d-i-c-k.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mdstal View Post
    If the SEC were overrated they wouldn't have 4 national championships in the last 4 years, d-i-c-k.
    +1
    I dislike this man so much I would sell my Pre if I could punch his face in. Now he has a Super Bowl commercial so Renaldo I know you'll be angry.
    This +1000
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    I dislike this man so much I would sell my Pre if I could punch his face in. Now he has a Super Bowl commercial so Renaldo I know you'll be angry.
    I sense a man-crush! If you really hated him you would have not tried to draw attention to him with this topic. You know you secretly would love to bend over in front of him and hike the ball... ;-)

Or maybe you're just jealous of the attention he gets while you blog about him and your alleged hatred:

http://strotty.files.wordpress.com/2...ebownation.jpg
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
  13.    #33  
    [QUOTE=Jaer57;2185924]I sense a man-crush! If you really hated him you would have not tried to draw attention to him with this topic. You know you secretly would love to bend over in front of him and hike the ball... ;-)

Or maybe you're just jealous of the attention he gets while you blog about him and your alleged hatred:

[url]

You made me bust some sunny "You're so stupid! Kitten mittons!" bloody hell you're annoying it's funny you care more enough to express your homosexuality and take the time post something this thread when it's just great OP in my case you're just part of the human experiment.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    You made me bust some sunny "You're so stupid! Kitten mittons!" bloody hell you're annoying it's funny you care more enough to express your homosexuality and take the time post something this thread when it's just great OP in my case you're just part of the human experiment.
    Maybe you should take the time to form a coherent sentence! LOL! I'm glad I annoyed you. My goal has been accomplished...
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaer57 View Post
    Maybe you should take the time to form a coherent sentence! LOL! I'm glad I annoyed you. My goal has been accomplished...
    lol yeah I did mess up my sentence haha I'm too lazy fix it but kudos to you.
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooknn View Post
    I would pay to see you try to get in his face. Maybe I'd be lucky enough that you'd catch him at a bad moment and he would crush you like a bug.

I like the post above about the man crush. That has to be it.
    Oh my goodness you're not understanding here you moron no man crushes here you're worst than a kid on xbox live or CS oh I would pay to see you live somewhere other than your mother's basement and you should quit the WoW too, And before I forget I could kick Tebows *** anyday trust me I'm a fighter with a heart. Tebow can't fight either.
    Hate is a word I try not to use for any human being.With that being said, the reason I dis-like Tim Tebow has nothing to do with Tim Tebow . It was the media's fault(mainly ESPN) I don't know how many times I had to hear "TIM TEBOW and the Florida Gators take on the (insert team here) .Like on player was bigger that the whole team.
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by deman19901 View Post
    Hate is a word I try not to use on any human being.With that being said, the reason I dis-like Tim Tebow has nothing to do with Tim Tebow . It was the media's fault(mainly ESPN) I don't know how many times I had to hear "TIM TEBOW and the Florida Gators take on the (insert team here) .Like on player was bigger that the whole team.
    +1
    Yes I agree with that the media did the most to us sports fans that were getting tired of hearing about Tim Tebow and the Florida Gators
    I dislike this man so much I would sell my Pre if I could punch his face in. Now he has a Super Bowl commercial ...
    Just navigate to a web page on your pre with his picture and punch out your Pre. Oh yeah, be sure to record this and place it on YouTube! That would make about the same statement, you won't risk having your lights punced out, and you won't have to bother selling your Pre.

... he dosen't deserve a commercial for a Super Bowl idc what it's about but there's alot other "better" QB's that should have a commercial.
    I guess the point of the commercial will be: "see this dude, he sucks so bad that his mother should have aborted him." But dam'n, that didn't happen, and now he gets a commercial.

Perhaps his mother made the wrong "choice".

Wow -0 your gay ...
    Tell us how you really feel about "-0". Perhaps you wish to punch him out also?

... if he goes there his religion can go away I don't care about religion when it comes to football ...
    Yeah, religion sucks when it gets in the way of football!

... you moron.
    Pretty much sums up my reaction to your thread (and your stellar grammar and spelling).
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooknn View Post
    Heh. You couldn't have been more wrong on all your guesses. Here's mine: you live in a trailer and have a #3 bumper sticker on your truck. It's embarrassing that you use the same phone as me...
    Nope I'm a very smart little 9 YO that goes to Yale. You fail at everything in life give up on your pre throw it away it's just a waste of a good webOS phone when it's used by a moron.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast