Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    apple should have realized that iTampons are better and more comfortable than embarrassing iPads.

At any rate, Gizmodo (Apple fan-boys) have no love for the iPad...

http://i.gizmodo.com/5458382/8-thing...about-the-ipad

(Link, as of now, appears to be broken to the story)
    Last edited by Hook_em; 01/27/2010 at 04:38 PM. Reason: who would have thought f-a-n-b-o-y was a naughty word on PreCentral?
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Knowing me, I'll probably buy one..

But it looks underwhelming for sure. -m
    piece of junk. i love how everyone got really excited about it and then it fails... but this has nothing to do with the pre, and there are already too many of these threads in the pre forums
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    agreed -- but I figured its interesting to see how Gizmodo ACTUALLY has something negative to say about Apple for a change
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    piece of junk. i love how everyone got really excited about it and then it fails... but this has nothing to do with the pre, and there are already too many of these threads in the pre forums
    +1
    once in a blue moon sir, but is is oh so satisfying
    gizmodo can kiss my ***! Soon like after summer everyone will cry for iPad.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Perhaps create new forum titled "Gizmodo Sucks"? That would clear up the clutter about on the Palm Pre forum
    I don't need Gizmodo to tell me that this ipad things suks to know that it suks *****. Apple should have sticked to make a better iphone or better macbooks.
    I'll buy one because it will crash and burn and I will probably end up taking it apart/hacking it later on in life.

Plus something to show the kiddies years from now.

"See? This is where apple started to churn out ****"

EDIT: Nvm, the internal battery won't last years on down the road. My bad.
    My pre is like caffeine. If I don't have it in the morning I think something is wrong with me, and I need it all throughout the day to make it
    early adopters will hate life when the ipad v2 comes out with the missing essentials like a camera, adobe flash, sms, and some kind of multi tasking

for now I'll just wait and laugh at those waiting on line for this thing when it hits....

now on to more imp matters where is our feb update lol