Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by orlando_c View Post
    Says not available for me.
    The link? Engadget is getting hit hard right now, try techcrunch, not as many images but quicker tweets? from near the front row...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I'm waiting for them to announce multitasking, for the iPad only to start with, and all the apple fanatics to suddenly start acting like Multitasking is a thing from the gods after acting like it didn't matter for the past few years
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post

That is all, lol
    lol that's Steve Jobs technology for you!
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    I'm waiting for them to announce multitasking, for the iPad only to start with, and all the apple ******* to suddenly start acting like Multitasking is a thing from the gods after acting like it didn't matter for the past few years
    probably have some type of "pages" multitasking that you "throw" away. Amazing Technology!

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    call me crazy but i dont think there a lot of people who are going to buy this to go paint pictures in the park
    Well, there WILL be a lot just because of the hype. I'm only interested in a mobile photoshop solution and NO ONE HAS ONE.

Actual tablets are heavy and are usually above 1000. The iPad trumps it but I'm really interested in the implementation. If someone can produce just a tablet with over 10 hours on battery with a program like Corel's Painter then I'm all for that.
    I could definitely see a bunch of rich college kids buying one of these.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    probably have some type of "pages" multitasking that you "throw" away. Amazing Technology!
    You will have pages that you rip out when done with them. Those virtual paper fibers tearing just look so good!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    It's pretty disappointing and it's not even a big iPhone, it's a big iPod Touch. No camera, no phone capabilities. It can't multi-task. It can't do ANYTHING that an iPod Touch can't do. It's simply got a bigger screen and faster processor. Why would you ever buy that instead of a netbook?
    No doubt there will be youtube videos popping up with people putting it to their ears making fun of it like its a giant iphone.
    I would buy it if it were a phone. HELLO
    NO IM IN AN ART GALLERY!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    It's pretty disappointing and it's not even a big iPhone, it's a big iPod Touch. No camera, no phone capabilities. It can't multi-task. It can't do ANYTHING that an iPod Touch can't do. It's simply got a bigger screen and faster processor. Why would you ever buy that instead of a netbook?
    You're exactly right with the iPod Touch comparison. It's a simple communication device with media playback...for possibly $700 before any carrier subsidy.

And I wonder what it's data plan will be.
    Yep data plan! $14 for 250GB $30 Unlimited*

GOOD DEAL<< Killer though ... ATT

13.    #53  
    And your stuck with ATT or tmobile coverage if you need 3g No contract, but its GSM only.

wow so $30 a month plus $499 all because i dont want to buy a newspaper for $1.50... i still see no point in tablets
  15.    #55  
    The Price Tag is = $499 Wow

Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    LOL, how amazingly fail. I'm sure the public will still eat it up because its go the Apple logo but just....wow...underwhelming is an understatement
    ooohhhhh with 499 with no 3g radio! LOL! $629 with it
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    wow so $30 a month plus $499 all because i dont want to buy a newspaper for $1.50... i still see no point in tablets
    Nope the 3g version is more!

Great deal really.. esp if you dont have to have the evdo.. do you have too?

20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    LOL, how amazingly fail. I'm sure the public will still eat it up because its go the Apple logo but just....wow...underwhelming is an understatement
    seriously, this is a bore. Palm bring on Flash!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast