Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Ok, I have a quick question. Is there anyway somebody could find webOS Quick Install on a computer files/program? I just got a refurb prprpr&#$275$;, $and$ $want$ $to$ $install$ $PreWare$. $The$ $thing$ $is$ $I$'$m$ $at$ $work$, $and$ $I$ $don$'$t$ $want$ $my$ $sup$ $to$ $find$ $out$ $that$ $I$ $install$ $a$ $new$ $program$ $to$ $the$ $computer$.
    Since WQI is just a java "file" it doesn't need to be installed. You can just run it. BUT it will install some Palm Stuff:
    ----
    The first time WebOS Quick Install runs will take a while as it downloads and installs Palm's webOS Doctor and Novacomd software on your computer.
    ---

This will be trackable for someone.

More info here: http://www.precentral.net/how-add-ho...hes-and-themes
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=somline;2178329]Since WQI is just a java "file" it doesn't need to be installed. You can just run it. BUT it will install some Palm Stuff:
    ----
    The first time WebOS Quick Install runs will take a while as it downloads and installs Palm's webOS Doctor and Novacomd software on your computer.
    ---

This will be trackable for someone.

thanks, I guess I'll wait till I get home. Sucks, I wanted to kill time at work..