Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Coakley JUST Conceded
    WOOOHOOOO...a good day for my home state in my opinion...and a HUGE voter turnout. Im a very happy with my state and the people who got off their ***** and voted..no matter which way they did.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jokerzwyld77 View Post
    WOOOHOOOO...a good day for my home state in my opinion...and a HUGE voter turnout. Im a very happy with my state and the people who got off their ***** and voted..no matter which way they did.
    Well done Massachusetts!

2010 looks like the start of a good year
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Good Job,,,,,
    I was going to wait for the final numbers just to add it to the end of the thread (and I still may if they EVER come in) but thanks for reading the updates and contributing to the thread. I had fun.
    Marcia Marcia Marcia... you lost.

I know it's Martha, but a Kennedy didn't.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    I'm glad about the voter turnout we had here!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    I only hope that Mass turnout and eyes open voting will spread like a cancer to here in NY. If the people take back NY it may send a message to California. Then the rest of the US may follow as most states do.

I think my sister in Boston is having a party for the voice of Mass voters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    I only hope that Mass turnout and eyes open voting will spread like a cancer to here in NY. If the people take back NY it may send a message to California. Then the rest of the US may follow as most states do.
    Believe me, from the comments I've read on news articles, the sentiment of the rest of the country seemed to be much more pronounced in favor of Scott Brown. (I'd say about 75-85% compared to our 52% in Massachusetts.)
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Believe me, from the comments I've read on news articles, the sentiment of the rest of the country seemed to be much more pronounced in favor of Scott Brown. (I'd say about 75-85% compared to our 52% in Massachusetts.)

I agree, I have not read much or talked to many people that were in favor of Coakley...and Im in Western Mass so its good to see it was a statewide vote that really got us moving toward the polls
    Alright Massachusetts! Well done :-)
    ~Annie

I heart my Pixi
    I am usually one to avoid partisan bickering, but regardless of where you stand, having some sort of check in Washington is a good thing.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    I hope Scott Brown makes an effort for a "do over" rather than just killing the healthcare reform effort.
    This is quite amusing, I can't wait to hear the democrats explain this. This is the 3rd election recently where the great Obama comes riding in on his white horse, to save the day, and the people....the PEOPLE....have told Obama they are tired of his leftist liberal trash. I mean....this is Ted Kennedy's seat! ROFL (moderator edited)
    Last edited by groovy; 01/20/2010 at 01:18 AM. Reason: over the top
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Brown's acceptance speech was reassuring. He gave praise to Kennedy's legacy while also saying he will be the people's senator. Coakley's concession speech was gracious.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Brown's acceptance speech was reassuring. He gave praise to Kennedy's legacy while also saying he will be the people's senator. Coakley's concession speech was gracious.
    Kenedy is one of Three (formerly) and actively sitting senators whom I have no respect for. The man's escapades resulted in the death of an innocent young girl; while there was a huge cover up, and side-step.

Chappaquiddick incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The others are Chris Dodd, and Barney Frank who created the collapse of 2008.
    Both speeches were good and gracious...glad to see that Brown showed respect to Teddy and even contacted his wife....and on a side note...

Damn, Browns daughters are freakin HOT!!!! Hahahaha
    There are a lot of people in Washington that will not sleep soundly tonight. Or through re-election time, most likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by jokerzwyld77 View Post
    Both speeches were good and gracious...glad to see that Brown showed respect to Teddy and even contacted his wife....and on a side note...

Damn, Browns daughters are freakin HOT!!!! Hahahaha
    +1 for both of you.
    If I were younger I might.....Wait maybe I can hook one of my sons up.
    Our leaders have to realize that they serve us and protect the Constitution of this country. It's time the Progressives realize we know who they are and what they want and we plan to shut them down and restore America to Americans!

17 rights have been given to the fedreal goverment by the states via the constitution, those we allow them to control and maintain. Everything else is controlled by the states.

We have to stop looking at R & D and start looking at Freedoms! Progressives are trying to take all these away from us, claiming we don't know what we want. It's time we stand up as Americans and tell them to leave us and our God given (Constitution protected) rights alone!

We (the States) created the Federal government, not the other way around!
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast