1.    #1  
    I just ordered my first pizza online. My office is closed today, but dedicated worker that I am, I am here working...and starving.

Haven't rec'd my "confirmatory email yet" from Papa Johns'...what's the satisfaction rating with email ordering from those of you that have already done this?
    Kelley
    I do frequently. Ain't it grand?!?!?!

I've always dealt with Papa John's and have never had a problem unless they were out of a topping, then they call. Works Great!

My neatest web order happened Wednesday. Washer broke down and within 15minutes, I had logged on to Sears, compared washers, placed an order, set a delivery date and got a confirmation. Best part was the online coupon for free delivery. Now THAT sure takes the sting out of replacing an appliance when you can do it from home in your dirty clothes...
  3.    #3  
    It didn't seem so grand when it took 15 minutes for my confirmation, which then said 45 minutes until my pizza would arrive. But then the dude showed up at the door about 30 minutes after placed the order so, yes, it's quite cool!
    I love ordering from Papa Johns! They have a great system - even better than when they used the food.com service.
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    I used to love ordering Papa Johns online... well untill I clicked twice on the order tag and got a pizza I didn't want

*sigh*, it was cool, and I lvoe how I don't have to get offline to get it. Besides, IMHO Papa Johns is some of the best pizza in the world! (my fmaily hates it htough. I'm stuck in the middle! )
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    YOUR FAMILY HATES PAPA JOHNS?!!?!?!?!

THAT IS AN OUTRAGE!!! GET A NEW FAMILY!!!

Well, on the other hand, that is more pizza for yourself! Get an extra-large for the family - when they say they don't want it, eat it yourself!!!
  7.    #7  
    I typically like Pizza Hut the best, but I LOVE those darn pepperoncinis that Papa Johns' sends. I used to always request a few extras when ordering by phone.
    One time, they basically covered the entire area around the pizza with them. Not sure if they were bored or sick of me asking for more!
    papa johns is good and cheap, but their sausage is just plain horrible.
    papa johns is good and cheap, but their sausage is just plain horrible.
    First off, I think their sausage is no worse (or better) than Pizza Hut, Dominoes, etc.

You always have the option of not getting sausage on your pizza

Papa Johns IS the best pizza out there, IMHO
    Originally posted by terrysalmi
    Papa Johns IS the best pizza out there, IMHO
    Never been in a Papa John's. Chicago or New York Style?
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
  11.    #11  
    I never get sausage on my pizza's, so I can't comment. (I like sausage for breakfast, however). I'm more the veggie pizza type, other than the occasional pepperonis. When we order Pizza Hut, husband gets meat lovers and I go for black olives and mushrooms, extra cheese. (Not that he doesn't end up eating my leftover slices!)

I don't know Chicago v. New York style. Around here it's "thin or regular?" crust from most pizza chains.

Some of the best pizza I've ever had comes from local Greek restaurants (and you get that yummy, yummy salad to boot!)

Kelley
    New York = thin crust, usually large foldable pieces you can carry for a coupla blocks. Typical of "Tombstone" brand frozen pizza.

Chicago = thick crust, like anything you get at Pizzaria Uno, or Pizza Hut's Pan Pizza.

Then there's "rising crust" and "stuffed crust" and "gimmick of the month" and I'm betting if you go to Italy it's all very very much better.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    nm
  14.    #14  
    Originally posted by Yorick
    New York = ...Chicago = ...
    Ah--thanks for the explanation.

I'm betting if you go to Italy it's all very very much better.
    My understanding was that it was more like tomato paste on piece of bread over there...