Wildgoosey-Saints 28 Colts 24
    Dingwall1 - Saints 31 Colts 34
    Totals - Saints 98 Colts 96
    Divided by 4 Saints 24.5 Colts 24
    Now that is close

Fkpalm - Jets 17 Vikings 10

Pogeypetey Colts 28 Vikings 21

Micael - Says beer!

There were others for the other playoff teams and I am sorry your team did not make it this far.

There is a poll at this link. Please vote.
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 01/21/2010 at 05:24 PM.
    uh what are we doing making a pool? lol, I think the teams I called before the divisional round are already out
    I still say Vikes take it all!!!!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    uh what are we doing making a pool? lol, I think the teams I called before the divisional round are already out
    I know you mean poll and it is only the current 4 teams. You have a chance to revise you last vote.
    no, I did mean pool, because you were counting up who did well and it just looked like you were running a betting pool or something
  6.    #66  
    I only wish. Years ago I did do alot of that stuff and it would work out sometimes but in the end, No matter how fair it was or how "in your face" the rules were, it always seemed to " T " someone off. Not worth it.

Now I do have a bet with one of the members here and if I loose I have to generate a thread that says how out of touch I am and how great he is. Maybe he will tell you who he is in a post here.
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 01/21/2010 at 05:25 PM.
  7.    #67  
    You know? The more I think about todays playoff games, the more it feels like TODAY is the Superbowl. This may be the greatest games all year.
    Hartley FTW!
    Whooooooo dat!
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Whooooooo dat!
    Whoo Hoo!
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  11.    #71  
    Whoo Hoo! Whoooo Dat.
    Still going for
    Saints 28
    Colts17

I've been waiting since Tulane U. Saints home field days. For those that don't know that was pre-Superdome. I remember all my book covers while at John Quincy Adams had Tulane and Saints on them. It's been a long time coming.
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 01/24/2010 at 11:26 PM.
  12.    #72  
    You know I just got thinking. I wonder if Palm will have an App for live broadcast of the Superbowl. Or maybe sprint can add the channel to sprint TV for the day at a small cost.
    I am happy for all you Saints fans, but...waaaaahhhh!!!!!! After the 33 year wait, the wait goes on for the Purple People Eaters. Waaahhhh!

(I know this is a little late but I was too sad to post last night). I will, however, be rooting for the Saints (gotta stick with the NFC, ya know) come the Superbowl.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Hey Blaize, I feel your pain. As a lifelong Packer fan, the highest highs with Brett can become even lower lows in the form of a heartbreaking interception at the worst possible moment. Although the 800 other turnovers the Vikes committed did NOT help...

Goooo Saints! I'm stoked I'm still in the mix for the SB picks ;-)
    ~Annie

I heart my Pixi
    its gonna be more competitive
    Wow, I was real impressed with my prediction...but Finally Pre, you kicked ****! Well done Saints :-)
    ~Annie

I heart my Pixi
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234